It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Transfers
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:51 pm 

My good friend, Chris Medwell (who isn't Never Neutral by the way - who is also my good friend) has asked me to post this:

"Wow, unless I have misread this I am guessing that Dingbat believes that Never Neutral is king of the broken hips - Chris Medwell.

Not that I should have to do this but after reading the post I feel I need to. Dingbat, your crystal ball has failed you this time.

I am employed by a Further Education college in South Yorkshire, I am Curriculum lead for Life Skills, the department that takes young people with Learning Difficulties and Disabilities and looks for positive outcomes for those that may not 'traditionally' find employment or be able to live independently. Funnily enough Spencer's company is called LifeSkills, but has nothing to do with me, my employer or my media students, there are others called Life Skills, it's pretty common - maybe my learners are attached to the Barclays Bank...?

www.barclayslifeskills.com

Daft eh?!

I set up the link with my media students long before Spencer and Ryan arrived, Dingbat, I thought you were good with dates? It is one of the best things I have ever done, ever. Dan is such a success story, take a look at this...

https://youtu.be/T9lYHFHxxUo

That's Dan, from A General FE college in South Yorkshire, a Life Skills student. I thank the club from the bottom of my heart for giving us this opportunity, hopefully there'll be more opportunities for young people with SEN.

In all this negativity I've never seen any positive posts about the publicity that the link has brought to your beloved club - Soccer AM, BBC Website, Look North, TalkSport. I haven't done it to get a pat on the back, I enjoy seeing positive things happen to people, the club, Dan and the college.

Reading your post really demotivated me, makes me question what I'm doing. All my family are from South Elmsall, I used to go to the Lane with my Grandad who worked at the Colliery, I'm immersed in South Elmsall history and I'm very proud of the fact. I might be a Johnny Come Lately to some of you but I'm really enjoying being part of the club. I loved it under Moz, under Karl (briefly) and now under Spencer. I'm living the dream to be honest! I've made some brilliant friends and met some amazing people, you lot don't know how good you have it, seriously.

As for the football, it's much nicer to film and edit this season than last. It's been a bit of a stop start season but I think we probably underestimated the league. No prizes are given in November so just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'm a nice guy, come and say hello to me, Dan and Ken on Saturday. Chat to Dan, it's good for his soft skills - all part of the experience for him."

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:16 pm 

well said chris....................and keep up the good work....thats if im allowed to say anything positive about this season. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:19 pm 

NeverNeutral wrote:
Dingbat wrote:
Frickley wrote:
Where has ‘never neutral’s post gone about Karl. May be the beers at this time clouded their judgement... or were they ‘encouraged’ to take the post down?

Dingers - did you see it? Your views on YOY improvement under Karl were deemed ‘rubbish’. And you’re still unhappy about a relative being ‘sacked’. Apparently...

Football is a game of opinions mine is under Karl the team was developed to the stage were we secured a 7th place finish, previous to that we successfully avoided relegation with one of the lowest budgets in the league, I agree last season at the start it went tits up and was a disaster at the end that's my view other are entitled to there's

As for the crap about a relatve been sacked? For one Karl was not getting paid and I have stated before as far as Karl leaving is concerned although I was obviously disappointed 'that's football' my concern was and still is the record of the people that have taken over and the fact the new manager wasn't appointed on merit.

had we gone and appointed say a Chris Hilton or a Steve kitterick etc etc I would have said new owners wanting there own man and that's fair enough good luck to them

All people say is oh dingbat he is just moaning cos Karl is his cousin well am sick of it, like I have said before I have travelled all over the country at my own expense following Frickley I have arranged a sponsorship deal worth several thousand pounds to help the club is have loved going up there week in week out it was an honour so I have a right to be concerned, surely people can see that my concerns are genuine??? And not out of spite?? I have put them to one side now and I am letting Fearn and Co get on with things, for the good of the club

I spoke about about the treatment of chad as I believed it was unfair and have responded to other posts in this thread I have not brought up the subjects in question and I no longer comment on the actions of the current board

However I am allowed (as is everyone) to have an opinion mine is that Spencer won't get us promoted why am I not allowed to say that? Karl and mozza got pelters of here many times yet no one can say anything negative about the current regime without someone's backside falling out

Oh and never neutral before you start critisising my relationship with Karl why don't you declare on here in public your own business relationship with Spencer Fearn?? Which am sure is all above board etc am not questioning that but your media students all do apprenticeships though lifeskills which is his company so your hardly a neutral voice in all this are you?

Anyway that's it now there is no point anyone saying anything ever on here ever again close the forum down cos it's like the taliban on here now

And if anyone has anything to say then speak to me in person

Whoa, get your facts straight, fella. I have no business relationship with anyone at the club. Nor does Chris - who you obviously, and wrongly, think I am. I am 100% volunteer. My day job is as a Physics teacher at a secondary school, which I have done for the past 25 years and will probably do till I retire.

I never questioned your right to have your say. I just disagree with most of what you say - which is my right too.

And like you, if you want say anything, feel free to say it in person - I rarely miss a game, home or away at the moment.

You both know him that's the point am making so if am only saying things cos I know Karl then the same applies to you,

Yeah you go home and away now 'your mate' is in charge

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:23 pm 

Mini Maureenio wrote:
My good friend, Chris Medwell (who isn't Never Neutral by the way - who is also my good friend) has asked me to post this:

"Wow, unless I have misread this I am guessing that Dingbat believes that Never Neutral is king of the broken hips - Chris Medwell.

Not that I should have to do this but after reading the post I feel I need to. Dingbat, your crystal ball has failed you this time.

I am employed by a Further Education college in South Yorkshire, I am Curriculum lead for Life Skills, the department that takes young people with Learning Difficulties and Disabilities and looks for positive outcomes for those that may not 'traditionally' find employment or be able to live independently. Funnily enough Spencer's company is called LifeSkills, but has nothing to do with me, my employer or my media students, there are others called Life Skills, it's pretty common - maybe my learners are attached to the Barclays Bank...?

http://www.barclayslifeskills.com

Daft eh?!

I set up the link with my media students long before Spencer and Ryan arrived, Dingbat, I thought you were good with dates? It is one of the best things I have ever done, ever. Dan is such a success story, take a look at this...

https://youtu.be/T9lYHFHxxUo

That's Dan, from A General FE college in South Yorkshire, a Life Skills student. I thank the club from the bottom of my heart for giving us this opportunity, hopefully there'll be more opportunities for young people with SEN.

In all this negativity I've never seen any positive posts about the publicity that the link has brought to your beloved club - Soccer AM, BBC Website, Look North, TalkSport. I haven't done it to get a pat on the back, I enjoy seeing positive things happen to people, the club, Dan and the college.

Reading your post really demotivated me, makes me question what I'm doing. All my family are from South Elmsall, I used to go to the Lane with my Grandad who worked at the Colliery, I'm immersed in South Elmsall history and I'm very proud of the fact. I might be a Johnny Come Lately to some of you but I'm really enjoying being part of the club. I loved it under Moz, under Karl (briefly) and now under Spencer. I'm living the dream to be honest! I've made some brilliant friends and met some amazing people, you lot don't know how good you have it, seriously.

As for the football, it's much nicer to film and edit this season than last. It's been a bit of a stop start season but I think we probably underestimated the league. No prizes are given in November so just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'm a nice guy, come and say hello to me, Dan and Ken on Saturday. Chat to Dan, it's good for his soft skills - all part of the experience for him."

I have never said anything negative about the work they do, I have praised it several times on here, never neutral knows this Chris and they both know Spencer, nothing wrong with that at all so am surprised it's provoking such a reaction, the point that am making is never neutral is making out anything I say on here is cos I know Karl which is nonsense so am pointing out he knows Spencer and is close to the current regime so if he is applying this to me with my opinion the same applies to him

Why has my post demotitrated him? I only said he knew Spencer? Why would that be such a bad thing? And if that demotivates him he needs to be mentally stronger I would suggest as do a few others who shat there backsides out when anything is put on

Last edited by Dingbat on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:24 pm 

And mini you only come on here when it suits, why haven't we heard your opinion on the chad situation? Very quiet on that were you not

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:29 pm 

And to be clear I 100% praise the work chris does with young people no questions also let it be said Spencer himself has led and provided some great schemes for young people in Yorkshire and around the country

Not everything is black and white if I disagree with someone it doesn't make them my enemy if i can still think the above and disagree with his vision for Frickley or have an opinion on the team

My point is at your moment anyone saying anything other than the club is a utopia just gets shouted down on here and smeared to be an idiot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:46 pm 

Dingbat wrote:
And mini you only come on here when it suits

Totally correct - I didn't know it was compulsory.

I don't come on here anymore because I find it tedious, pointless & a complete & utter waste of my time (no offence intended to anyone). I only came on as my good friend Chris asked me to post for him - the clue is in the first line of my post - & I was happy to do so.

That post was my Alpha & this shall be my Omega.

Salut!

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:09 pm 

Firstly, Dingbat, I know Spencer in the same way I know Moz and Karl - as manager of a charming club that I volunteer for and as a decent fella, always polite and chatty, just like Karl and Moz were to me. I didn't know any of them beforehand. I always try to be as positive as I can be about the club - ever the optimist. You call it bum licking, I believe it's called having social skills (which Chris teaches by the way).
Although I will declare an interest here - Chris is my future brother-in-law :D

Which leads me to the fact that I only missed Stourbridge away in Karl's most recent spell, so make of that what you will. I have got to as many home and away games as I could ever since I started following the club just over a year ago. More opportunity back end of last season and thus far this season.

But finally, you suggest that Chris should be mentally stronger yet you accuse anyone who criticises you of being like the taliban....

As I said, feel free to come and have a nice chat with me at a game - genuine offer.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:18 pm 

Mini Maureenio wrote:
Dingbat wrote:

I don't come on here anymore because I find it tedious, pointless & a complete & utter waste of my time (no offence intended to anyone). I only came on as my good friend Chris asked me to post for him - the clue is in the first line of my post - & I was happy to do so.

Salut!

Top reply (declaring an interest here, Mini's a pal too)
Sorry to him and Chris (my good friends) for getting them embroiled in this - I'll be a better man tomorrow - and thanks to them both for keeping me out of trouble at away games too :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:40 pm 

Mini Maureenio wrote:
Dingbat wrote:

Salut!

Well when a man that has done more for the club than most on recent times needed support you were conspicuous by your absence am afraid, too scared of upsetting the cliche you are currently part of, I thought you were better than that pal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:52 pm 

NeverNeutral wrote:
Firstly, Dingbat, I know Spencer in the same way I know Moz and Karl - as manager of a charming club that I volunteer for and as a decent fella, always polite and chatty, just like Karl and Moz were to me. I didn't know any of them beforehand. I always try to be as positive as I can be about the club - ever the optimist. You call it bum licking, I believe it's called having social skills (which Chris teaches by the way).

Which leads me to the fact that I only missed Stourbridge away in Karl's most recent spell, so make of that what you will. I have got to as many home and away games as I could ever since I started following the club just over a year ago. More opportunity back end of last season and thus far this season.

But finally, you suggest that Chris should be mentally stronger yet you accuse anyone who criticises you of being like the taliban....

As I said, feel free to come and have a nice chat with me at a game - genuine offer.

What has someone's mental strength got to do with the taliban, 2 completely different things ????

If he thinks am having a go at him am not and if what I put demotivates him then he needs a thicker skin seriously

The dingbat will not be bullied, neither will he hide, I look forward to a chat with anyone who wants one you can gang up on here all you want am big enough and ugly enough time take it

But back to the original point I am a fan I have been home and away for 5 years yet as soon as I say anything it cos I know Karl which clearly is not true. But this is a position taken by some people to suit there own agenda, you yourself have just got defensive about the same thing so surely so point proved?

Also if people wish to take that approach then they open themselves up to scrutiny about there own relationship at the club, and there own agenda

Moral of story is if you can't take it don't dish it out, and people coming on here all high and mighty when they have failed to back up others (or even offer comment) in fear of upsetting the 'cliche' they make themselves look stupid and expose their true motivates

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:57 pm 

Dingbat wrote:
NeverNeutral wrote:

What has someone's mental strength got to do with the taliban, 2 completely different things ????

If he thinks am having a go at him am not and if what I put demotivates him then he needs a thicker skin seriously

The dingbat will not be bullied, neither will he hide, I look forward to a chat with anyone who wants one you can gang up on here all you want am big enough and ugly enough time take it

But back to the original point I am a fan I have been home and away for 5 years yet as soon as I say anything it cos I know Karl which clearly is not true. But this is a position taken by some people to suit there own agenda, you yourself have just got defensive about the same thing so surely so point proved?

Also if people wish to take that approach then they open themselves up to scrutiny about there own relationship at the club, and there own agenda

Moral of story is if you can't take it don't dish it out, and people coming on here all high and mighty when they have failed to back up others (or even offer comment) in fear of upsetting the 'cliche' they make themselves look stupid and expose their true motivates

Shrugs, moves on...
Try it...

Last edited by NeverNeutral on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:59 pm 

Dingbat 1-0 never neutral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:09 pm 

Mini Maureenio wrote:
Dingbat wrote:

I don't come on here anymore because I find it tedious,

you can only listen to the same tune being played on the same drum so many times.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:17 pm 

Dingbat wrote:
Dingbat 1-0 never neutral

It's 'clique' not 'cliche'

Neverneutral 1 - 1 Dingbat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next