It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New changing room
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:47 pm 

RIP Rory Dove wrote:
Old school wrote:
Just wondering who organised this and who was responsible for invites

Old School, have you not thought to yourself, that he could have been too busy with the trick or treaters that afternoon?

He certainly would not need a mask, :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:00 pm 

Blade do you live on another planet they’ve stopped chad doing the bucket collection at this moment in time have you not noticed this season also not noticed Edgar’s absence this season

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:14 pm 

only just seen this post and its on page 2 already,seen the photos and i did wonder who three quarters of them are, for chad not to get an invite to the opening is diabolical after all the miles hes put in towards raising funds not only at the ground but in places like london too, the board need to hang their heads in shame over this.
i say to chad, if the board dont recognise your efforts,the fans certainly do, our hero. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:22 pm 

Anyone notice Mike the knight doing his John terry impersonation cutting the ribbon, no fans at the event am told only the chosen few, even the people fully behind frank and Mike must agree this 'stinks' to high heaven in fact

Either they don't give a toss or they are so out of touch/incompetent it's a joke, so much so that my vow of silence is broken, the board old and new should hang there heads in shame no excuses

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:44 pm 

So for voicing my opinion on this Mcknight just rung me to say I’m no longer welcome at the club hmmm we’ll see

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:13 pm 

:shock: no way! That’s a joke, right?

I was half-joking with a comment a bit back where I mentioned North Korea!! Not so sure it’s even funny now... :oops:

Is Ryan the chairman now then? I thought that was Gareth still, or is it ‘Ryan’s club’ in totality these days?

Jesus wept... :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:58 pm 

Old school wrote:
So for voicing my opinion on this Mcknight just rung me to say I’m no longer welcome at the club hmmm we’ll see

What are people's thoughts on that then? Lifelong fan banned from the club??

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:22 pm 

Dingbat wrote:
Old school wrote:

What are people's thoughts on that then? Lifelong fan banned from the club??

Hmm, well he didn't say he was banned, but the statement needs more context to be judged. ie in what capacity RM views someone as not welcome - his opinion, as a board rep... etc. Legally the ground is a private venue, but 'the club' is the whole bricks and mortar and all the fans - so he can't speak for 'the club' in that sense. Y'dig?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:22 pm 

Old school wrote:

Not welcome for what reason tho? For posting on the forum?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:36 pm 

When a director rings you up and says 'your not welcome' it amounts to the same thing just a polite way of saying your banned,

It won't be enforceable as he hasn't done anything to legally warrant a ban from the ground and neither can the club prove who a poster is in person anyway or it would prove very difficult as the person could just deny been old school when challenged

That's not the point though the point is when the club starts 'banning' people (enforceable or otherwise) for posting on a forum we are on very dangerous ground, what's next a cult of personality? a massive 50 foot banner with a picture of Frank Spencer on it hung from the main stand roof? People lined up against the old toilet block in the corner and shot for disagreeing with anything the board says?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:49 pm 

Dingbat wrote:
When a director rings you up and says 'your not welcome' it amounts to the same thing just a polite way of saying your banned,

No it's not. Frickley seems to be in a league of it's own at the moment with all the various divisions and ill-feeling amongst it's community, and I'm sure a lot who still attend games feel unwelcome by others who attend games. The opening of the new building should have been a celebration for everyone who's contributed, but seems to me to have been made into another own-goal the way it's been handled in general. Sad times for a club that many still love.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:50 pm 

Just seen that another one has left the sinking ship good luck to the lad anyway
where was the chairman when the new building was opened

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:20 pm 

boyspen wrote:
Dingbat wrote:

No it's not. Frickley seems to be in a league of it's own at the moment with all the various divisions and ill-feeling amongst it's community, and I'm sure a lot who still attend games feel unwelcome by others who attend games. The opening of the new building should have been a celebration for everyone who's contributed, but seems to me to have been made into another own-goal the way it's been handled in general. Sad times for a club that many still love.

Agree to disagree boyspen but the point remains mcnugget is out of order and the club have once again alienated the fans and treated someone like crap that deserves far better, the club should name a stand after him at the very least

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:21 pm 

DUFFYLUFFY wrote:
Just seen that another one has left the sinking ship good luck to the lad anyway
where was the chairman when the new building was opened

No idea where frank was pal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:24 pm 

I'm glad the forum has a new topic on it now cos without you dingbat the forum is very boring

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next