It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:04 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Grantham game
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:35 pm 

I suppose even a stopped clock is right twice a day

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:36 pm 

went to the game on Saturday first game since the return of Karl rose was not impressed why play an player who is not match fit while we have 2 loan players (joe pugh and waide fairhurst) sitting on the plastic bench.
in my opinion i would have played Joe pugh from the start and put Adam priestley in the middle cos he was wasted on the right wing.
i thought getting rid of mozza and kay and things would improve and how wrong can i be

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:07 pm 

Like it bluedragon a bit of humer to lighten things up a bit.
Back to football I do think we can do it because other teams around us are no better than us a win or two could see us safe. IMO.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:58 pm 

Bluedragon wrote:
Quote:
A few seasons ago I said we would stay up when most said we would go down.
Thankfully I was right. :oops:

No, I’ve finally found it from March 2011

PS I still think Rinky can save us having just had a look at the table all is not done yet, have a look at the table a few wins could see us OK.

I hope you're right F1, although with your past predictions I think we might be safer if you said we were doomed :?

There you go bluedragon, I think you owe F1 an apology - every time he's predicted us to stay up he's been right! :D Let's hope this continues and he's right again this year.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:26 pm 

Old school wrote:
Woodbine don't half sound like Kaye ??? Just saying cos he also talks s##t

Thanks Old School - I've got every respect for your opinions as well! For your information, I'm not James Kaye. You're clearly a keyboard warrior who likes handing out abuse from the safety of his own bedroom...

I thought a forum was about opinions. I disagree with most on here, but am still entitled to my opinion. I still believe Mozza would have kept Frickley up, but we'll never know now.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:50 pm 

Interesting choice of words woodbine hmmm where have we heard that before perhaps if as much effort went to football instead of other things things may have been different just saying jk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:34 pm 

Woodbine or should I say Mr Kay no chance them 2 clowns would have kept us up in my opinion, too busy reading forum and crying like little girls

And old skool is far from a 'key board' warrior sure he will be happy to have any debate in person

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:17 pm 

Quote:
There you go bluedragon, I think you owe F1 an apology - every time he's predicted us to stay up he's been right! :D Let's hope this continues and he's right again this year.

Unreserved apology, as I notice he's got a 100% record with his predictions. Every time he's predicted us to stay up, we've stayed up, and every time he's predicted us to go down, we've stayed up. Long may it continue.

I have to agree that a couple of wins may well be enough to keep us up but at the moment I can't really see us getting a couple of goals never mind wins.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:32 pm 

O dear Bluedragon you are really in a sad place.
Get a life mate as SMS once said to me nobody died.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:08 pm 

Dingbat wrote:
Woodbine or should I say Mr Kay no chance them 2 clowns would have kept us up in my opinion, too busy reading forum and crying like little girls

And old skool is far from a 'key board' warrior sure he will be happy to have any debate in person

So, let me get this straight... I'm James Kay and I talk manure. Mozza and James are clowns who cry like little girls. Thanks. Friendly forum, lovely club.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:53 pm 

Woodbine wrote:
Dingbat wrote:

So, let me get this straight... I'm James Kay and I talk manure. Mozza and James are clowns who cry like little girls. Thanks. Friendly forum, lovely club.

Woodbine joined the forum in 2005, Mr Kay would have been 16 !..just saying :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:37 pm 

Mr woodbine I am more than happy to discuss the Morris and Kaye situation any time most people on here know who I am and I would never hide from anything but you have a habit of using Kate's words which indicates you're close to them as I am to Karl but by all means meet me in the bar next game and we'll have a natter by the way SMS I know when he joined and I can also count

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:24 am 

seanmarshallsshorts wrote:
Woodbine wrote:
Dingbat wrote:

Woodbine joined the forum in 2005, Mr Kay would have been 16 !..just saying :lol:

How could he have been 16 in 2005? He is only 15 now judging my some of crap he puts on Twitter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:29 am 

Woodbine wrote:
Dingbat wrote:

The mask has slipped mr Woodbine from that you are obviously not a Frickley fan, yet you come on forum pretending to be? Why?

As for the clowns let's see if either get another meaningful football job at a decent level can't see it myself after state they left Goole and frickley