It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Next 3 league games at home.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:35 pm 

Has the title says next 3 league games are at home, Hednesford, Chester and Mickleover. Also we have our Sheffield Cup against Stocksbridge in between Chester and Mickleover.

Ever since the budget we haven't lost a game, which is now 6 games. It would be very nice if we continued this unbeaten run.

But these next 3 league games i'd be happy with 4 points. 1 off Hednesford and all 3 off Mickleover, with this game in my opinion being a 6 pointer. Can't see us getting anything off Chester but you never know.

Plus a place in the SF of the Sheffield cup would be nice :D .

So come on Blues lets continue our fine form and lets be playing Evo-stick Perimer football next season.

Post subject: Re: Next 3 league games at home.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:46 pm 

which budget ? the chancellors,if you mean since our budget was cut we lost the first game at matlock after it was cut with a woeful performance but since then the boys have done superb and its proved who was up for a battle and who was here for the money firstly,we usually do better against the top teams but the mickleover game is a must win in my eyes,i would take 3pts from these 3 games as long as its against them,anything other than 3 will be a bonus for me.

Post subject: Re: Next 3 league games at home.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:28 pm 

blue stan wrote:
which budget ? the chancellors,if you mean since our budget was cut we lost the first game at matlock after it was cut with a woeful performance but since then the boys have done superb and its proved who was up for a battle and who was here for the money firstly,we usually do better against the top teams but the mickleover game is a must win in my eyes,i would take 3pts from these 3 games as long as its against them,anything other than 3 will be a bonus for me.

Gotta agree with you there Stan, touche