It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:43 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 691 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 47  Next
 Post subject: Friday night postings!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:44 am 

Friday night Ivory ticklers...You have heard of the THREE TENORS....well NTFC's answer to them
"THE THREE HUSTLERS".... will be after your dosh£££££ now the season for footy & doms is over!!!!!

Post subject: one for you ossy
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:48 am 

1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail your friend who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do not have e-mail addresses

6. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.

7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "0" or "9" to get an outside line.

8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.

10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clocknews.

11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.

12. Contractors out number permanent staff and are more likely to get long-service awards.

AND THE REAL CLINCHERS ARE ...

13. You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.

14. As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to your friends.

15. You got this email from a friend that never talks to you anymore, except to send you jokes from the net.

16. You are too busy to notice there was no No. 9

17. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a No.9

18. AND NOW YOU'RE LAUGHING AT YOUR OWN STUPIDITY!...

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 3:31 pm 

I think the above applies more to Tim.

Any way thanks to you Royst and JDW for letting us have our Friday night thread back and thanks to all the Ashington lads and Terrierdave for making this forum yesterday the most lively its ever been. May we have nothing but peace and harmony in future. Well maybe not quite. You'll see to that wont you Noel.

And to misquote Noel -if i have caused offence or annoyance to anybody then i'm only more than pleased.

Wack sends his apologies for his non-participation in yesterdays debate. He was feeling a little chesty and couldn't make it to the screen!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 4:09 pm 
The Friday Night Pool competition final is on Friday night between Beccy and Nigel (aka Cavey). If you want to see the final then you must be silent at all times or face being ejected by Scot. The bookies have stopped taking bets, but the odds are Beccy 3/1 and Nigel 5/1. It's the best of 3 frames.

On a more sour note 'south of tyner' (been told by a reliable source who you are) has decided to start causing some trouble with Ashington fans. I am not 'south of tyner', so if it all kicks off in here again then I'm not to blame.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:44 pm 

Who is it?

"Oh Ashington,
Is Wonderful"
---------------

Post subject: What
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:08 pm 

What the hell has been going on. I have a weekend without the pc, due to other commitments and it takes me 50 minutes to read all the posts.

Thanks to the "mods" for re- instating the Fri night threed, lets keep it sane during the summer!!!

If you think me and Mally are going to be quiet during the pool final Noel, think again. We shall be cheering for Bex.

Ps Its a brave statement to say Ross Foreman is the top scorer ever, PC will be able to prove you wrong on that im sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:40 pm 

Sundays furore was probably the highlight of the messageboard this year............... and to think you missed it Wack!

I'm not surprised the bookies have closed with such ridiculous odds as those :lol: !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 6:52 am 

Location: Bedlington - Home to the most successful team in Wansbeck
Sorry Wack, you had to be there to appreciate it! :wink:

Dave Anderson
http://www.bedlingtonterriersfc.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 8:09 am 

Need an un-biased ref for the pool comp final on Friday night, as I have nearly lost my voice. This also means I won't be able to keep you in order when the final is on and you'll have a peaceful night with the exception of Ossy's jibes and Malley's 'stop it's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 11:21 pm 

I tell you what its going to be a terriable anti-climax when this competition is over!

When are you going to have one of your quizes Noel. we need someone to pull back in the crowds.

Oh yes Malley says he's prepared to officiate as long as you buy him a pint of Fosters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 11:32 pm 
Dont you worry about Malley! We got half way home and Malley collapsed. On the floor for about a quarter of an hour wandering who would be at his funeral!! "It will just be Mark and you Davy, Noel and Nigel haven't an invite as they wouldnt take me home. their alright i forgive them." said Malley.

Some kindly cops picked Malley up and took him home. Alan Atkinson, one of them, remember him Wack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 7:33 am 

Glad Malley is alright, but maybe that will teach you not to bring him down in future. He always gets in a state and I doubt any taxi driver would have taken him home either. Nigel had a full car, so there was no room anyway. You bring him down, so therefore you are responsible for him just like Wack and Stevey are for Bex. Malley could have quite easily slipped on the wet bog floor and cracked his skull or broken a bone, so look after him in future. Makes me glad I've given up that intoxicating substance!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 9:42 am 
Don’t get all school marmish with me Noel. Nigel didn’t give him a lift because he didn’t want to, not because there wasn’t enough room. You played darts with him and Nigel teased him through out the evening and then come home time you want nothing to do with him.

Noel says - You bring him down, so therefore you are responsible for him just like Wack and Stevey are for Bex.

There’s a world of difference. Bex is a minor and Malley is 61, Therefore responsiable for his own actions.

Noel says - Malley could have quite easily slipped on the wet bog floor and cracked his skull or broken a bone, so look after him in future.

He could do that as likely when out down town on his own, and again he is ultimately not my responsibility, although Wack and I have voluntarily taken on some responsability and I make sure he gets home ok.

Noel says - Makes me glad I've given up that intoxicating substance!!!

Give me someone who drinks to excess any day to some self-righteous prig.

Condescending TW*T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:23 am 

I think you will find that the majority of people who were there last night would agree with me, however I'm not going to argue with childish (making prank calls and lowering yourself to the way a minor acts) people like yourself.

End of!!

See you next Saturday.

Post subject: Mally
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 9:46 pm 

The Fact is the man is old enough to make his own decisions, no one is or should be responsible for his actions. He can drink to excess in a very short time,however as long as he does'nt cause trouble in the club...It's
his problem,but people who care about his welfare don't deserve criticism.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 691 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 47  Next