It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Season tickets
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:59 am 

Once again the fans been ripped off by the new regime £150 (the same price as last season) to watch 2 less games?

Also more important the fact any fan that stumps up a lump sum in one go should mean (and does at any other club) they receive a significant saving on the costs per game compared to pay on threre day

It's £10 to for am adult on the day 19 home games = £190 an adult season ticket therefore is a saving of only £40 most people will miss a game or too (holiday, work, illness etc) so for me what is the point of buying a season ticket? Might as well keep the cash in your pocket and pick and choose games

Once again poor business acumen from the club. Not to mention that as usual same as last season they are a month behind everyone else probably as Spencer has been in Holland for 2 weeks on the 'how to be 2-1 down in a play off game and not make any subs/how to bottle 2 biggest games of season coaching course' so therfore no one can make any decisions

Honestly what goes on in these meetings, what is the value for the fan in buying a season ticket if you miss a couple of games then you have stumped up £150 in one go (a big ask for lots of people) for no benefit

My advice keep your money in your pocket lads ando pick and choose your games

Post subject: Re: Season tickets
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:07 am 

Also all friendlies £8??? Poor business again no one wI'll pay that to see United and weds U21's

Should have been a fiver then charge a tenner for the donny game where there is usually a big crowd as it's advertised as there first team

Little warning re donny game one of there fans tells me first team are going away during that week so likely to be a very young side as they have no U23's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:13 am 

if it doesn't appeal to you, then don't go, simple really

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:43 am 

the mighty wah wrote:
if it doesn't appeal to you, then don't go, simple really

Don't you think it represents good value than? Especially seen as less than 2 years ago it was cheaper in the division above with 4 more games?

But now your 'in the club' with Spencer and friends you probably get in for free and a place on the free away bus

Balls to normal fans that are been priced out and have no away travel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:40 pm 

i agree what you say about it being cheaper 2 years ago, but the word "inflation" springs to mind, i for one think it represents cracking value when you see teams in the NCEL charging nearly as much, its quite simple really, if you don't like the prices then don't pay them, #votewithyourfeet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:49 pm 

the mighty wah wrote:
i agree what you say about it being cheaper 2 years ago, but the word "inflation" springs to mind, i for one think it represents cracking value when you see teams in the NCEL charging nearly as much, its quite simple really, if you don't like the prices then don't pay them, #votewithyourfeet

Well above the rate of inflation, point is really what is the incentive to fork out £150 in one go when you know that it's only £40 more over 9 months to pay in and of course if you miss a few games there difference is even less

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:04 pm 

You dont mention your team Goole @fc charging £6 for ncel when everybody else is charging £5, pot n kettle dingy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:34 pm 

if we are well behind other teams in announcing prices,how come we are only the 5th evo stik east club out of 20 to announce our prices,
and we are the same price as stamford, yes, no prizes for guessing that frickley and stamford will be there in the upper echelons of the league table come the end of april,after all we have to rip the fans off to satisfy our europa league type budget that you bang on about.

inflation- just about everything has gone up in the last 2 years,we are like a chocolate bar,(price gone up and quantity gone down) but the quality will remain im sure.
surprised your chrystal ball didnt tell you what the prices would be.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:37 am 

Most clubs have prices sorted at the start of May to allow them to budget and plan ect. We put out prices mid June by time forms are sent off and payments sorted it will be July most likely before any tickets are sold.

The fact we have made 3 contracted signings without selling a single season ticket shows the money is coming from elsewhere I. E 'the sugar daddy' that everyone denies exists

And re the budget you must be kidding club has already signed 2 lads that were full time pro's last season, not at the end of August when those lads had no other options or even mid break when they new what else was on the table but right at the start of may,

Your not telling me those lads have been offered 'normal money' to drop 2 divisions and have decided to sign at the start of may and not even seek or consider any offer options. What has happened is they have been offered terms too could to turn down and have snapped the club's hand off

People can deny it all they I know and so does everyone in football the budget is easily around 4k, you speak to people at games ask them, ask what Gav is on, if you see any former players at other games ask them everyone knows they are paying 'daft' money the cat is our of the bag and the pressure is on for next season

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:50 am 

Sandman wrote:
You dont mention your team Goole @fc charging £6 for ncel when everybody else is charging £5, pot n kettle dingy

More of a Goole watcher than proper fan sandman my heart isn't really in it.
Didn't know that but agree that is poor if true, they have however had season tickets and an early bird offer going on since start of may though.

Point been Frickley is supposed to be run 'by a consultant to the football industry' in his own words has an ex chairman of a pro club as chairman and yet can't get tickets on sale till mid June, poor in my opinion

My main point is been missed however and that is the price points between season and match day tickets is wildly off, it's only £40 saving to stump up £150 in one go compared to pay as you go, like I say most people however committed will missue say 2 games so then that down to £20 so really there is very little value in paying up front.

The old board had many faults and no one has criticised then more than me however they were from the area understood the roots and the difficulties it faces, the new board ain't a clue to them £150 is nothing. Hopefully the fans will vote with there feet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:55 am 

Dingbat wrote:
We put out prices mid June by time forms are sent off and payments sorted it will be July most likely before any tickets are sold.

our season tickets are announced 2 weeks earlier than last season this time around.
also who is the "we" you are referring to?
is this not the same dingbat who fell out with the club and took his ball and allegiances elsewhere, and the same one who said he was not going to post on this forum again?
and people wonder why we take your posts with a pinch of salt.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:56 pm 

Is this the same blue stan that was against the owners when they first came in? Been 2 faced seems to be an infectious disease up Westfield lane

I am allowed to state my opinion of here same as anyone else. Free speech hasn't been banned,

When these idiots do one and leave club in a worse state than they found it then people will grow yet another face

I told you about shaw lane 2 years ago search the posts I said they won't be here I a few years, Frickley will be but probably in the NCEL after they resign from the NPL once they loose there sugar daddy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:07 pm 

£120 season ticket at ossett, bit dear that for a new team

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:42 am 

Dingbat wrote:
Is this the same blue stan that was against the owners when they first came in? Been 2 faced seems to be an infectious disease up Westfield lane

I am allowed to state my opinion of here same as anyone else. Free speech hasn't been banned,

When these idiots do one and leave club in a worse state than they found it then people will grow yet another face

I told you about shaw lane 2 years ago search the posts I said they won't be here I a few years, Frickley will be but probably in the NCEL after they resign from the NPL once they loose there sugar daddy

no, this was probably my body double,when the new owners were announced i was sceptical and concerned, with their previous track record.
i dont think "for" or "against" came into the equation as this was not some sort of vote,they were announced and nothing what the fans said or did would change their mind otherwise.
if being sceptical and concerned about the future of my club is being 2 faced,then yes,i am guilty,but having caught this infectious disease i will continue to purchase my season ticket and follow the blues,unlike others that catch this dreaded disease and decide to follow others to other clubs.