All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: Football in Billingham
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:05 pm 

Still Learning. wrote:
england wrote:
Gijane wrote:
Carling would be the best seller in the bar, it would have a sell-by date of 6 to 8 weeks, it contains 88 pints, so if you can't sell 88 pints in 6 to 8 weeks, the bar would be losing a lot of money

Thank you, that’s the point I was making.

No gripes at all and no mountains out of molehills, just simple facts

But you haven't stated any "facts" England, just merely your thoughts and conjecture, I have no doubt you have all NL football close to your heart because usually you are knowledgeable and talk sense, but on this occasion you are expressing an opinion, which could be right, or could be wrong, but the "fact" that a club official has stated on here the real reason is good enough for me, and, by the way, probably most others. :roll:

It is a fact that if you haven’t sold a keg of beer before it’s best before date, then you don’t have much trade in the premises, that is not my opinion just a simple fact.

I was merely pointing out that it’s a problem and maybe something that needs looked at.
Hopefully the new of the committee getting sorted can help this.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:06 pm 

AMB wrote:
the simple fact is England you would start an argument in a telephone box with just you in it!!

Every time a club has a problem you rear that ugly head of yours.

I’m not arguing with anyone, just pointing out the obvious.
I wish them all the best, so don’t know what your issue is

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:08 pm 

el Queso Grande wrote:
Quote:
Quote removed by admin - please visit link if you wish to see the statement

http://billinghamtownfc.net/news.html

Who is the chairman?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:15 pm 

england wrote:
[="Still Learning."][="england"]
Gijane wrote:
Carling would be the best seller in the bar, it would have a sell-by date of 6 to 8 weeks, it contains 88 pints, so if you can't sell 88 pints in 6 to 8 weeks, the bar would be losing a lot of money

But you haven't stated any "facts" England, just merely your thoughts and conjecture, I have no doubt you have all NL football close to your heart because usually you are knowledgeable and talk sense, but on this occasion you are expressing an opinion, which could be right, or could be wrong, but the "fact" that a club official has stated on here the real reason is good enough for me, and, by the way, probably most others. :roll:[/quote]

[color=#0000FF]It is a fact that if you haven’t sold a keg of beer before it’s best before date[/color], then you don’t have much trade in the premises, that is not my opinion just a simple fact.

I was merely pointing out that it’s a problem and maybe something that needs looked at.
Hopefully the new of the committee getting sorted can help this.[/quote]

It is "NOT" a fact that if i haven’t sold a keg of beer before it’s best before date because I have never in my life sold a keg of beer there, or anwhere else as a matter of fact :lol: I dont think your allowed the last word in your house England, am I right, or is that not a fact? :-) I'm bored with this now as I'm sure everyone else is, enjoy the rest of your night...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:19 pm 

Good luck to everyone at Billingham Town - i really wish them well :)

DONT LOSE THE FAITH!!!!!

1st Team - NL North
#CoxhoeFanChris
#EveshamFanChris

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:57 pm 

Still Learning. wrote:
england wrote:
[="Still Learning."][="england"]
Gijane wrote:

But you haven't stated any "facts" England, just merely your thoughts and conjecture, I have no doubt you have all NL football close to your heart because usually you are knowledgeable and talk sense, but on this occasion you are expressing an opinion, which could be right, or could be wrong, but the "fact" that a club official has stated on here the real reason is good enough for me, and, by the way, probably most others. :roll:

[color=#0000FF]It is a fact that if you haven’t sold a keg of beer before it’s best before date[/color], then you don’t have much trade in the premises, that is not my opinion just a simple fact.

Hopefully the new of the committee getting sorted can help this.[/quote]

It is "NOT" a fact that if i haven’t sold a keg of beer before it’s best before date because I have never in my life sold a keg of beer there, or anwhere else as a matter of fact :lol: I dont think your allowed the last word in your house England, am I right, or is that not a fact? :-) I'm bored with this now as I'm sure everyone else is, enjoy the rest of your night...[/quote]

Just don’t like people picking faults with things I say when they know nothing about me or what I have done. I wish them all the best for the future.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:19 am 

"KEG-GATE"

Following recent revalations and serious accusations, "Billy Town Burt", Bilingham Towns part time cellar man has released the following statement.......

"I can catergorically state the offending almost out of date keg of Coors has been disposed of. As the clubs whole future depended on this, I felt the need to take it upon myself to solve the problem and "personally" drank the last 18 pints which were left in there.

"We will be making no further comments on this serious issue, but the missus had me kip on the couch and the kids are not speaking to me as in my drunken state I ate their goldfish"..

Mi5, and HRH the queen have refused to comment on the matter !!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:11 pm 

Very good start for the new hierarchy, Jarrow are never pushovers....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:53 am 

Good luck to Billy Town. The Club has done well to continue to produce a good team, pitch and facilities during what seems like its been a difficult time. To the "untrained eye" everything seem well there, infact I tipped them for promotion at the start of the season.

After all the issues a few years ago involving Hartlepool Utd, I am sure the new Committee will want the Club to be water tight going forward and a proper Community asset

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:17 pm 

How things can change so quickly when you get the right people in charge and know how to run a football club!

NOW YOU SEE ME AT WORK/THE ROVER.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:46 pm 

Any developments on Norton Synthonia moving back?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:10 pm 
Site Admin

Interpol wrote:
How things can change so quickly when you get the right people in charge and know how to run a football club!

Unbelievable turnaround to get from where we were to where we are now in just a few months. Shows what happens when the wrong people are in charge and when the right people are in charge. A heartfelt thanks to all the volunteers and supporters who've got us to where we are today with a very bright future, and thanks to everyone who wished us well :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:12 pm 
Site Admin

Mr T-side wrote:

They certainly haven't been in contact with us in regards to either a merger, or a groundshare.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:37 pm 

Neil M wrote:
Mr T-side wrote:

They certainly haven't been in contact with us in regards to either a merger, or a groundshare.

Is ex Boro and Man City defender Jamie Pollock their Chairman ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:23 pm 

Yep wack......and there is a pollock in the squad too!

NOW YOU SEE ME AT WORK/THE ROVER.