It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bedlington Terriers 3-0 Ryton and Crawcrook Albion
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:35 pm 

Bedlington Terriers FC 3 - Ryton and Crawcrook Albion FC 0
Wednesday 18th July – Friendly

First half goals from Adam Wilkinson and Steven Baptist, along with a last second goal from Glen Robson, saw Bedlington run out 3-0 winners against Ryton and Crawcrook Albion.

Bedlington dominated early, with the home side’s pressure resulting in a number of corners. Andy Wilkinson headed wide on 7 minutes from one of these, whilst Paul Brayson had a shot blocked well by a Ryton defender from another.

Steven Baptist starred early, running in behind the Ryton backline multiple times, creating numerous chances for the home side. Baptist, himself, had the first golden chance of the game on 24 minutes. His vicious shot was saved brilliantly by a sharp Ryton ‘keeper.

Brayson nearly opened to scoring just minutes later, after a well worked short corner. Kris Gate crossed in a pinpoint ball onto the head of Brayson. Brayson’s powerful header was goal bound, however, the Ryton ‘keeper made another exceptional save. Ryton rarely threatened in the first half, with two long range efforts sailing well over the bar.

It took 32 minutes for Bedlington to break down a stubborn Ryton defence. Baptist took a left wing corner, landing it on the head of Adam Wilkinson, who nodded home from six yard out. Just 3 minutes later the Terriers scored a second, as Baptist once again ran at the Ryton defence. His strike ended up in the back of the net but it seemed to come off a defenders foot. Baptist claimed the goal and it was 2-0 at the half.

Both teams made numerous changes during the interval, and it was Ryton who took the game to Bedlington early in the second half, with Goalkeeper Craig Pickering forced into two saves early. Bedlington looked sloppy for most of the second half after a first half of domination. Pickering in the Terriers net made two more saves before the Terriers seemed to get a second wind.

Scott Blandford beat the offside trap on 76 minutes, but he saw his slide rule shot was tipped around the post. The game petered out from there, but with the last kick of the game Glen Robson converted a left wing cross to give Bedlington the 3-0 win.

Bedlington’s next game takes place this Saturday as Worksop Town visit. The game will once again be played at the Wheatsheaf ground, former home of Newcastle Blue Star, a 3pm KO.

Post subject: Re: Bedlington Terriers 3-0 Ryton and Crawcrook Albion
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:02 am 
Site Admin

Thought the opening goal was side footed in from the centre of the 6 yard box by number 4 after the keeper had saved the initial effort. The second took a few deflections and then flicked off the head of the ryton defender taking the ball just underneath the keeper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Running the Great North Run again in 2014 to raise money for Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research
http://www.justgiving.com/Michael-Boyle2014

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:28 pm 

Keep up the good work BedlingtonPO, It's best just to ignore the bitter and twisted on here.... :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:58 pm 
Site Admin

Meatballs@ wrote:
Keep up the good work BedlingtonPO, It's best just to ignore the bitter and twisted on here.... :roll: :roll:

Give it a break Shaun, if you have a problem speak to me instead of behaving like a child. Grow up.

for info as well, as BedlingtonPO was sitting in the stand and I was directly behind the goal, I had a better view so I was pointing it out.

Running the Great North Run again in 2014 to raise money for Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:28 pm 

Great report. It. would be good to share knowledge if you know better but suppose you were to busy being ball boy.

Bitten by the TERRIERS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:33 pm 
Site Admin

I did share the knowledge, in the above post.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:13 pm 

Well Symip, am a bit confused what makes you think that it was directed at you.

Mmm lets see, in the last two days you'v demanded that club official's update the new website (nowt to do with you) and now your underminding the new press officer by posting your own match report..

Firstly and this is for everybody, the new website is run by people who have worked very hard to get it up and running after the plug was pulled on the old website and have done a very very good job with it, they work for a living and they lead very busy lives,
they dont sit in front of a computor screen all day inputting dribble and s*****.

Secondly, the new press officer is very experience and dose not need your help on a public forum, contact him yourself if you want to help, dont try to be clever on the forum or mybe the best thing, just keep your own match reports to yourself.

Thirdly, I need to grow up your like a baby Chimpanzee "YOU JUST CANT LET GO"

ps. i wont be ringing/speaking to you so stop asking Iv got better things to do, JUST MOVE ON....i know its hard but JUST MOVE ON...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:25 pm 
Site Admin

Meatballs@ wrote:
Well Symip, am a bit confused what makes you think that it was directed at you.

Mmm lets see, in the last two days you'v demanded that club official's update the new website (nowt to do with you) and now your underminding the new press officer by posting your own match report..

Firstly and this is for everybody, the new website is run by people who have worked very hard to get it up and running after the plug was pulled on the old website and have done a very very good job with it, they work for a living and they lead very busy lives,
they dont sit in front of a computor screen all day inputting dribble and s*****.

Secondly, the new press officer is very experience and dose not need your help on a public forum, contact him yourself if you want to help, dont try to be clever on the forum or mybe the best thing, just keep your own match reports to yourself.

Thirdly, I need to grow up your like a baby Chimpanzee "YOU JUST CANT LET GO"

ps. i wont be ringing/speaking to you so stop asking Iv got better things to do, JUST MOVE ON....i know its hard but JUST MOVE ON...

Its blatently obvious Shaun.

Right lets get to the points then. Where have I demanded the website be updated? Or did I suggest it should be updated to include the information on matches being changed? There is a major difference.

So did I not work hard to create the old website? Did I also pay for the hosting and registration of it all out of my own pocket? Some people are forgetful arent they.

Plug was pulled on the old website, maybe you should get your FACTS correct first then instead of the lies you've heard and are kindly spreading. The renewal for the hosting was due, I contacted Stewart to ask if the club were going to pay for it, he spoke with Gary who had taken the decision upon himself to create a new website.

I then did as requested to transfer the ownership of the domain to the club as asked.

I also work for a living, have a family lead a very busy life. I most certainly dont as you say 'sit in front of a computer screen all day inputting dribble and s****'. I guess that line simply shows the maturity of yourself.

If the press officer, who I have yet to meet, has any problem with my post i'm sure he'll contact me to discuss. I wouldnt want to think someone couldnt post something on a forum eh?

You need to take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror, you're a grown man acting like a child infront of a PC screen.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:38 pm 

Well like i say thats just shows the Dribble and s**** you come out with i must say your good at it and dont you work with computors.. your not wired up right boy, keep out of club business and let hard working people get on with thier jobs we dont need your help MOVE ON....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:41 pm 
Site Admin

You cant stop can you. Just keep spreading your bitter lies.

Last time I checked, you weren't a club official, so keep out of the clubs business. If the club has a problem with anything I post then it will speak to me, not you. You're not in a position to tell me to do anything so pipe down.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:48 pm 

Location: Bedlington - Home to the most successful team in Wansbeck
Give it a rest all of you, and Shaun you should know better than to start this off in public. Head shake time I think.

Dave Anderson
http://www.bedlingtonterriersfc.com

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]