It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Tonights Friendly
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:36 am 

Anyone know what time & the prices are of tonights friendly against Boro reserves?

Post subject: Re: Tonights Friendly
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:51 pm 

7pm kick off. 1st game in a long long time for me. Hope synners are fair with pricing tonights match. Although my son isnt a boro fan and hopefully never will be he is keen to watch them tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:44 am 

Went down to see the young boro team and there are some interesting prospects, Brobbel i think it is was very lively and Wyke did well. I see Mowbray was on watching duties and I'm sure i saw Gibson there? I thought synners did well in the first half and were alittle unfortunate to be losing at half time, good half and decent line up. Second half boro controlled the game and moved the ball very well and synners struggled alittle throughout, although never gave up. Great to see the boro coming down even if not regular first team squad members. Quick mention to Ross Gardner whom i though linked in play and did well and also Curtis Collantine whom stood out.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:09 pm 

The right back impressed me. Pilatos?? Had the ashley coles about him. Boro competed well first half but class told in the end.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:23 pm 

Rather synners competed well!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:59 pm 

I agree, synners did compete first half, against a team with alot of young internationals (granted early in pre-season for them). Pass the ball well in second half.

Thought both right backs first half looked good on both sides, very attacking. All boro fans questioning the trial keeper, what did ya reckon? (although not tested enough maybe)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:10 pm 

Looked confident and made two good saves in the first half. Another comparison... His looks and persona was similar to tim krul. I would give him a run in the team.