It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:08 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: crook town
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:55 pm 

The season just gets worse. under the previous manager we won 18 points from 15 games since then we have played 17 games and have taken just 12 points. its just as well we got them points early on otherwise with the management team we have now we would have been fighting relegation.

Post subject: Re: crook town
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:32 pm 

loyaltotheend wrote:
The season just gets worse. under the previous manager we won 18 points from 15 games since then we have played 17 games and have taken just 12 points. its just as well we got them points early on otherwise with the management team we have now we would have been fighting relegation.

Nobody will listen to you so I wouldn't waste your time

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:26 pm 

crookfan wrote:
loyaltotheend wrote:

hes not telling lies though crookfan,your season has been disastrous,a once proud big northern league club struggling at the bottom end of division two,with gates falling.people will criticise if results are poor,be prepared to take the flak,as well as the back slaps when hopefully things turn for the better.good luck to the chairman,if anyone can turn it around its him,but he cant do it on his own,plenty of names on the committee but not enough workers.just hope the teams below them all dont go on a good run or it could be squeaky bum time.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:24 pm 

tenpole tudor wrote:
crookfan wrote:
loyaltotheend wrote:

hes not telling lies though crookfan,your season has been disastrous,a once proud big northern league club struggling at the bottom end of division two,with gates falling.people will criticise if results are poor,be prepared to take the flak,as well as the back slaps when hopefully things turn for the better.good luck to the chairman,if anyone can turn it around its him,but he cant do it on his own,plenty of names on the committee but not enough workers.just hope the teams below them all dont go on a good run or it could be squeaky bum time.

Totally agree with you mate but people been saying it for a long time. We had some great people on the committee but they didn't last long because of the people that are on now

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:48 pm 

when you say about having great people on the committee and not lasting long because of other that are there now,are you implying the chairman in this aswell? if so there wouldnt be a crook town this season if it wasnt for him,hes steadied the ship off the field if not on,ones things certain he wont walk away from it,he'l give it all he's got to make crook successful again,but he needs the right people around him.i cant say whether he has this balance yet as im not a supporter of the club,but i do like all the local clubs to do well.brandon,willington,crook,tow law and esh are all in the bottom 9 of the 2nd division,sad state of the affairs in the wear and deerness valleys.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:38 pm 

tenpole tudor wrote:
when you say about having great people on the committee and not lasting long because of other that are there now,are you implying the chairman in this aswell? if so there wouldnt be a crook town this season if it wasnt for him,hes steadied the ship off the field if not on,ones things certain he wont walk away from it,he'l give it all he's got to make crook successful again,but he needs the right people around him.i cant say whether he has this balance yet as im not a supporter of the club,but i do like all the local clubs to do well.brandon,willington,crook,tow law and esh are all in the bottom 9 of the 2nd division,sad state of the affairs in the wear and deerness valleys.

Never mentioned the word chairman !! He hasn't got the right people round him there is only 2 or 3 I would keep on there and a lot of people would say the same

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:10 pm 

i only asked the question mate.get yourself on board and help out.good luck for the future.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:27 pm 

So if the current management and committee aren't good enough who would you want in place? Used to love my trips up to crook - proper football club

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:46 am 

crookfan wrote:
tenpole tudor wrote:

Never mentioned the word chairman !! He hasn't got the right people round him there is only 2 or 3 I would keep on there and a lot of people would say the same

Well there is an easy answer there Crook Fan, get your bottom down to Millfield, show your face and you can be Secretary next season cos I am off abroad - so here it is mate, put up or shut up! Dave T

Last edited by KANYEKICWIBOTHFEET on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:46 am 

crookfan wrote:
tenpole tudor wrote:

Well there is an easy answer there Crook Fan, get your bottom down to Millfield, show your face and you can be Secretary next season cos I am off abroad - so here it is mate, put up or shut up! Dave T

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:35 pm 

KANYEKICWIBOTHFEET wrote:
crookfan wrote:
tenpole tudor wrote:

Why don't you ask about and people might tell you things !!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:50 pm 

Crook are struggling so instead if twisting about the team ,management and committee who are all working their socks of for nothing in most cases ,get down and offer some support ,all this negativity is not good for anyone so man up and get behind the boys ,for most of the players they are a young who are just starting at this level of football ages 18/19/20 so give them team to develop ,im sure they will come good :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:36 pm 

I went to the game today with my old mate not sure of the attendance but a few there very friendly club and great old venue really enjoyed it tuff for Crook to take getting beat but the young side battled well the keeper pulling of a worldie to keep it 1 all but Easington scored not long after to take all three points it was nice to see a Referee interact with the players and not chuck cards around as an assessor was in the stand well done to them all up there

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:35 am 

Crook manager has left

What next ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:16 pm 

crookfan wrote:
Crook manager has left

What next ?

Let's see!