PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:41 am 

NANTWICH TOWN v WHITBY TOWN
EVO-STIK NORTHERN PREMIER
SAT 7th FEB 2015
KICK OFF - 3.00pm

Adults - £10
Concessions - £7
Children - £3
(Free admission for U11's accompanied by a paying adult)
Programme - £2
Car Park - FREE
NTISA Half Time 50/50 Draw - £1

Nantwich Town Football Club is pleased to announce the appointment of Phil Parkinson as the new first team manager.

The former Dabbers player captained Nantwich to two successive promotions, winning the Cheshire Senior Cup for the first time in 30 Years and victory in the FA Vase Final on that memorable day in 2006 and as such he has a long successful history and passion for the club.

Chairman Jon Gold said: “We are delighted that Phil has agreed to become our first team manager.

“We are committed to engaging with the community and bringing some localness back into the club and in many ways we need to return to basics and the core values that brought us our greatest success’s.

“In Phil we know that we have someone that is the perfect embodiment of these beliefs as he has the drive, passion and leadership qualities to help us embark on another successful chapter in our long history and I am sure that all of our supporters and the people of Nantwich will make him welcome and get right behind him”

New manager Phil Parkinson said: “My love and passion for this club is well documented.

“I am sincerely proud to be fulfilling a long held ambition to become the manager of the club I once captained and achieved so much with and whilst there are obviously massive challenges ahead, I am confident that with the wonderful facilities and the terrific supporters we have behind us, we will soon bring some good times back to the Weaver Stadium and I can’t wait to start working with the players and playing our first match together against Whitby on Saturday”

Phil is currently finalising details of his management team and further details will be announced in due course

Post subject: Re: PARKY IS BACK! - NANTWICH TOWN v WHITBY TOWN // SAT 7th
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:55 pm 

It will be good to see a good crowd for this Saturday's game v Kings Lynn