It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:09 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: ilkeston away
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:03 pm 

hi guys just want to say I had a great chat to some of you guys sat.
I thought we shaded it sat but you certainly should have drawn the match at the end with that volleyed miss . That was a massive miss and I really thought from the other end that it was in ....
your keeper made some great saves especially the double save , we applauded that !!!!!
thought the ref went way over board booking some of your and our players . But the one the decision the ref got totally wrong was the so called foul on your keeper when he and our attacker ( Duffy) went down . if anything it was a penno to us , we were going mad about it .
like I say though was good to have a good chat and laff with some of you .......all the best for the rest of the season .
and don't forget what we said about us meeting at the end of the season before the game !

kev

Post subject: Re: ilkeston away
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:50 am 

Hi Kev,

Sorry for the late reply, agree with what you said below, but it would of been daylight robbery if we took a point from you that day as annoying that missed volley was!

Ilson to put it simply played us off the park on the day, although I would of liked to see what we could of done if the gaffer was there without illness ripping through the team that week, as we have looked very promising in our last 2 games.

As for the game towards the end of the season, the pub we meet in is the Bowling Green which does a good deal on matchdays, but I'll remind you closer to the date.

Enjoy the winter period and good luck to you and your boys.

Schume

We sing if we've lost and we sing if we've won...
We are South Cheshire's Number 1, We are South Cheshire's Number 1

Post subject: Re: ilkeston away
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:19 pm 

Schume wrote:
Hi Kev,

Sorry for the late reply, agree with what you said below, but it would of been daylight robbery if we took a point from you that day as annoying that missed volley was!

Ilson to put it simply played us off the park on the day, although I would of liked to see what we could of done if the gaffer was there without illness ripping through the team that week, as we have looked very promising in our last 2 games.

As for the game towards the end of the season, the pub we meet in is the Bowling Green which does a good deal on matchdays, but I'll remind you closer to the date.

Enjoy the winter period and good luck to you and your boys.

same to you mate ..........

Schume