It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: New management
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:59 pm 

Welcome to the new management at Goole afc of Karl rose lee Stratford and James dungeon,hoping to interview Karl on his return and his thoughts on the forthcoming season, might see a few ex viking players returning, few negative responses but gave him a chance that's all I say, surely it's got to be better than last season. utv

Post subject: Re: New management
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:43 pm 

Sandman wrote:
Welcome to the new management at Goole afc of Karl rose lee Stratford and James dungeon,hoping to interview Karl on his return and his thoughts on the forthcoming season, might see a few ex viking players returning, few negative responses but gave him a chance that's all I say, surely it's got to be better than last season. utv

Well said sandman, sure Karl will win the doubters round, you can be sure that all 3 will give everything to bring success to the club, be interesting to see who he can bring in, sure you will see some ex goole lads return and some ex frickley lads come in

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:44 pm 

Good luck to the new management team. It came as quite a surprise as i thought David Taylor and Derry Robson would have been given the chance to continue this coming season. Things certainly improved once they took charge of team affairs.

West Auckland Tunns FC.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:05 pm 

If they improved as you say, how come the team finished in the bottom two, surely you are not advocating relegation which would hit the club hard through lost gate revenue and attendances, you either make a change at the start or if things are not going right with the results, you end up making a change probably December, January, that in my opinion why the decision was taken.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:29 pm 

1st day of pre season Saturday gone saw some familiar faces on the photos, more to come am sure,be interesting too see who plays at HRR on Saturday, but at 96p a pint in dont care who plays :)