Switch to full style
http://www.billinghamtownfc.net
Forum rules
Post a reply

Weekly football League Predictor

Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:13 pm

For season 2012/13 Billingham Town Football Club will be selling weekly football league predictors,
available from clubhouse and canteen on matchdays or from any commitee member ,
£1 ago 50% of takings paid out, weekly update on nlz and our website http://www.billinghamtownfc.net have a go and help raise much needed funds, good luck.

Re: Weekly football League Predictor

Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Dont forget to put on your football predictors, i'll at the ground about 2pm tomorrow, please hand in before kick off.
Also i'll be selling a golden goal for tomorrows game £1 a go.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Is Alan Cossavella running the season's prediction competition for the players' pool again this season? I haven't heard or seen anything of it thus far.
As I was the "runaway" winner last season :shock: (the prize money financed my Wembley trip), it would be rude not to participate, this season! :twisted: :mrgreen:

Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Yeah he is Keith. The form is on the website on the front page to download. If you have any problems downloading it, let me know and I'll email a copy across to you

Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:04 pm

Lack of interest this year Keith think he's knocked it on the head

Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:53 pm

cd wrote:Lack of interest this year Keith think he's knocked it on the head

Oh dear and I've just emailed it to your office email address (only one I had)! Not to worry, if it comes off can someone put the money in for me like last time and I'll square up when I see you?

Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:37 pm

cd wrote:Lack of interest this year Keith think he's knocked it on the head

Yep, just to confirm that the Players Pool Score Predictor competition won't be running this season.

Sorry Keith, you'll have to find another way to get to the Vase Final this year .
Post a reply