It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Comings and Goings
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:03 pm 

Maybe it's just me, But i'm surprised after half a dozen friendlies and 2 games into the season we are still signing players. If they are going to improve the side great. But i'm losing track of all these coming and goings. Jake Picton i Believe is a South Elmsall lad, who didn't impress me in our two games against Harrogate last season when he was Captain. I know he was in an article in the Non League paper the other week, issuing a come and get me plea to managers. Another big defender, when imo we are short of pace at the back, not Size.....Just an observation, not a criticism.!!

Don't know what happened to all the other pre-season signings. I know Barrick left, Lumsden apparently spat his dummy out when named on the bench against Stourport, according to his Twitter account. Ben Scott unavailable and now apparently retired due to work reasons which is a shame as i was looking forward to him playing Up the Lane, although he turned out for Parkgate last week i believe.

Don't know what's happened to Darren Kelly or Chris Glarvey ?. I know some players tend to move on when not picked, or they have better offers etc, and with having a small budget this year, It's understandable. I just hope it settles down, as i like fans to be able to have affinities with players.

On another note, iv'e missed the first two games, but looking forward to the Marine game...Not a time for panicking yet, but 3 points would be obviously most welcome to settle the nerves, for the players as much as the fans.

I'm still a believer :D

Post subject: Re: Comings and Goings
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:46 pm 

On the subject of comings & goings Clooners .... I'm coming up Westfield Lane tomoz, are you going?

See you in Liars about 2-ish

Hoping for mid table complacency

Frank Wilcox, Russ Wilcox, Joe Wilcox. Who next?

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:22 pm 

Mini Maureenio wrote:
On the subject of comings & goings Clooners .... I'm coming up Westfield Lane tomoz, are you going?

See you in Liars about 2-ish

Yes, should be all being well. I can't wait to taste the new lager that tastes like eggs ! (according to a few on Twitter )

I'm thinking of buying our new shirt, with our new players full name on the back Inderjeet Singh Aujla....How much will that cost me per letter, and do we have enough consonants and vowels. :D

p.s Could you not find a bigger profile picture ?. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:07 am 

I think it's the new Fosters Egg-stra, wouldn't mind but people keep asking for real ale in Liars, you get something that smells like real ale & all you get is complaints.

They'll be rubbing their hands in Russ Green Sports when you go for that printing.

I thought I'd get a big pic for anyone reading this in wide screen

Hoping for mid table complacency

Frank Wilcox, Russ Wilcox, Joe Wilcox. Who next?

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY