It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 50k Development fund, how much have we got so far?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 pm
Posts: 245
Cheers guys.

Up to 7k now, only 43k to go!

We will do this :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 50k Development fund, how much have we got so far?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:07 pm
Posts: 2601
RIP Rory Dove wrote:
Cheers guys.

Up to 7k now, only 43k to go!

We will do this :D


43 kilometres is easy for me........In the car

_________________
Government Health Warning : Supporting Frickley may lead to serious health issues !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 50k Development fund, how much have we got so far?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:40 pm
Posts: 49
Super stuff Dove. Keep up the good work, rattling buckets is much more productive than rattling fences :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 50k Development fund, how much have we got so far?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 pm
Posts: 245
So the fund has been updated guys and we're now pass the 8k mark. To say the fundraising has been officially going for 2months and already hitting 8k is just remarkable. Well done to everyone so far.

We need to keep this up guys, if we do then I'm sure we'll hit the 50k in no time.

So if you haven't been involved with any fundraising yet guys then get involved at the next supporters club meeting.

SMS when is our next meeting?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 50k Development fund, how much have we got so far?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 pm
Posts: 245
Anyway guys, if you haven't made a donation and you would like to, see Steve Pennock's (not Peacock :wink: ) sticky thread at the top of the forum and donated a few quid.

Let's try and hit 10k before the end of the month. :D

UP THE FRICKLEY


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 50k Development fund, how much have we got so far?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:45 am
Posts: 1224
OK Guys,
Keep it up Guys,
Well done Guys
All the best Guys.
Drop the joke Guy.
But on a serious point well done Dove your doing a great job and the GUYS of course.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 50k Development fund, how much have we got so far?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 pm
Posts: 245
Hey Frickley 1, since you're a top Frickley guy, why don't you join in with the rest of Frickley guys and help us fund rise?

In Fact why don't you join the supporters club like the rest of us guys eh?

Actually, don't ,just stick with your "guys", in fact have you got any other "guys" to stick with or are you going to hind behind your computer screen?


Last edited by RIP Rory Dove on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 50k Development fund, how much have we got so far?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:45 am
Posts: 1224
Dove i and many others do rise money for the club but not in the same way as you do.
Would you like me to give you a run down on the money i / we put into the bucket / tea bar / shop / draws. and of course gate addmission.
The way you post surjests that you think only the supporters club members are giving anything to the club.
Listen mate your very wrong none supporters club fans do give to Frickley AFC and have for years so stop trying to belittle none supporters club members or else they will stop giving.
It's great you are involved with the fund raising and you are doing a great job but who the hell do you think you are condeming life long supporters and surjesting we dont give money to the club because you say we are not supporters club members.
Be very carefull you dont make it a them and us set up.
( supporters and supporters club members)
The club could not survive with out the supporters who have been there for years and are still giving to the club in their own way, and who have helped keep the club going when there wasent a supporters club, and the club will not survive with just supporters club members.
Be very carefull Dove how you post on this matter or else you will lose the support of none supporters club givers. Myself included.
Someone needs to have a word in Doves Shell like before people stop giving to the club and just leave it to the supporters club. ( Them and us )
We need all the money we can get from any were with gates dropping like a stone.
Shut him up fast before he helps dry the none supporters club members money up someone.
Be careful what you let your finger post on this matter Dove, try thinking first.
Your not the only ones giving and supporting the club or do you think you are? I hate it when people set them selfs up as we are the only ones doing it and no body else is.
It loses the club money.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 50k Development fund, how much have we got so far?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 pm
Posts: 245
Oh Frickley1 you have made my day already :lol:

When did I ever suggest that non members and non Frickley fans don't put money into the club? I did a little fundraising with my "England guys" last month and got us nearly £300. That was from non-members and non Frickley fans. So I've never suggest at all. So you can button it on that.

What I'm suggesting is, is that you're always the one to complain about stuff on a weekly basis behind your computer screen, so why don't you stop moaning, get yourself up to the next supporters club meeting and voice your opinion in person.

If you want to discuss this matter in person with me and "shut me up" has you say, then I'll see you up at Harrogate on Saturday with the rest of us "guys". That's if you go mind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 50k Development fund, how much have we got so far?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:45 am
Posts: 1224
Better still after all these years of been a Frickley fan and loving the club from been a kid.
I am now finished.
So over to you guys. i hope your still there in years to come.
All the best for the season lads.


Last edited by Frickley 1 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 50k Development fund, how much have we got so far?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 pm
Posts: 245
Frickley 1 wrote:
No. Better still after all these years of been a Frickley fan and loving the club from been a kid in the light of your postings.
I am now finished.
So over to you guys F1 bows out.
All the best for the season lads.


Thoughts with friends and family.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 50k Development fund, how much have we got so far?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:24 pm
Posts: 39
bloody hell frickley 1 not posting again not going to matches again think i heard it before going to ossett are we or wakefield good luck ex frickley 1


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 50k Development fund, how much have we got so far?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:45 pm
Posts: 1042
Location: r house
Frickley 1 wrote:
Dove i and many others do rise money for the club but not in the same way as you do.
Would you like me to give you a run down on the money i / we put into the bucket / tea bar / shop / draws. and of course gate addmission.
The way you post surjests that you think only the supporters club members are giving anything to the club.
Listen mate your very wrong none supporters club fans do give to Frickley AFC and have for years so stop trying to belittle none supporters club members or else they will stop giving.
It's great you are involved with the fund raising and you are doing a great job but who the hell do you think you are condeming life long supporters and surjesting we dont give money to the club because you say we are not supporters club members.
Be very carefull you dont make it a them and us set up.
( supporters and supporters club members)
The club could not survive with out the supporters who have been there for years and are still giving to the club in their own way, and who have helped keep the club going when there wasent a supporters club, and the club will not survive with just supporters club members.
Be very carefull Dove how you post on this matter or else you will lose the support of none supporters club givers. Myself included.
Someone needs to have a word in Doves Shell like before people stop giving to the club and just leave it to the supporters club. ( Them and us )
We need all the money we can get from any were with gates dropping like a stone.
Shut him up fast before he helps dry the none supporters club members money up someone.
Be careful what you let your finger post on this matter Dove, try thinking first.
Your not the only ones giving and supporting the club or do you think you are? I hate it when people set them selfs up as we are the only ones doing it and no body else is.
It loses the club money.


brilliant posting F1, you may take some stick from certain quarters on here, but THIS is your BEST posting ever. written from the heart and with common sense, people contribute in whichever way they can and every bit helps, just keep contributing as you do.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 50k Development fund, how much have we got so far?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 pm
Posts: 245
Over 12k in the pot now.

What a result. lets keep this up guys.

Up The Frickley.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 50k Development fund, how much have we got so far?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 pm
Posts: 245
A little update from Steve today which sees the fund up to nearly 15k, which is brilliant. This momentum needs to keep going to hit the 50k.

Keep up the work everyone.

Up The Blues.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group