nonleaguezone.com
http://nonleaguezone.com/

Hemsworth Miners' Welfare.
http://nonleaguezone.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=93421
Page 6 of 6

Author:  seanmarshallsshorts [ Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hemsworth Miners' Welfare.

blue stan wrote:
james anderson the england cricketer is a fan of burnley too.


I heard a rumour that former Darts player Bob Anderson is his Dad... :D

Author:  blue stan [ Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hemsworth Miners' Welfare.

Mini Maureenio wrote:
6 degrees of separation & all that


i dont remember them, i can recall the 3 degrees,used to be one of prince charles fave groups.

Author:  blue stan [ Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hemsworth Miners' Welfare.

seanmarshallsshorts wrote:
blue stan wrote:
james anderson the england cricketer is a fan of burnley too.


I heard a rumour that former Darts player Bob Anderson is his Dad... :D



i heard that one too, also that pamela anderson was his mum, now i would like to see her in a blue shirt, we would have something upfront to brag about. :D :D :D

Author:  seanmarshallsshorts [ Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hemsworth Miners' Welfare.

blue stan wrote:
seanmarshallsshorts wrote:
blue stan wrote:
james anderson the england cricketer is a fan of burnley too.


I heard a rumour that former Darts player Bob Anderson is his Dad... :D



i heard that one too, also that pamela anderson was his mum, now i would like to see her in a blue shirt, we would have something upfront to brag about. :D :D :D


That must be where James get's his looks from, Wouldn't be from Bob would it....I remember my old man playing Bob Anderson at darts back in the day, down at the Rec club in South Elmsall.

Author:  blue stan [ Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hemsworth Miners' Welfare.

was that in the days when we were in the gola league ? F1 would remember that fondly.

thought i would slip in a football related post if thats allowed. :oops:

Author:  salkster [ Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hemsworth Miners' Welfare.

blue stan wrote:
salkster wrote:
christ this is becoming worse than the gravy thread :shock:


are there any good shops in stocksbridge salkster?


There's the big co-op in the main part of Stocksbridge. About a 2 minute drive from the ground. Down the big hill from the ground, at the bottom turn left, will be a Lidl on the left and a bit further on just after the lights turn left then right and you are at the main supermarket in Stocksbridge. Currently in the process of building a Tesco near the Steelworks.

Author:  Frickley 1 [ Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hemsworth Miners' Welfare.

Yes your right Blue Stan Gola league days and before Gola league days where great days for Frickley AFC. Great memorys.
Thats why old uns like me are so passionate about my / our club and would love them days back, thats why we are there and have been there for all those years in good times and many bad years. ( Not just a few years )
Thats why we try to do what we can finically on a limited income and have for many long years that nobody knows about and never will because we dont shout about what we are trying to give and have done in passed years when health / wealth was better.
And if it wasent for such people there would not be a Frickley AFC today.
Thats why because we want them years to come back again if possible.

Author:  blue stan [ Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hemsworth Miners' Welfare.

those times would be good f1,but im afraid the way football is set up these days,we wont see conference football again in south elmsall,the town is not big enough to sustain a side at this level.
its time to wake up and smell the coffee im afraid,hope youre enjoying reading this thread and gaining a bit of knowledge. :D

by the way, are you a coffee or a tea man?
its tea for me.

Author:  Blade [ Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hemsworth Miners' Welfare.

I loved Sean Marshall's team back in the good old days. Have to agree that South Elmsall is just too small to
sustain Conference football.
I am a coffee man myself, hardly ever drink tea. I don't like mayo, hate it being on sandwiches bought from shops
and never eat cheese, I just don't like it at all.
The best fish and chips I've ever had were bought from a chippy in Beverley, haven't really got a favourite one. The
worse I've had were from Knaresborough and Withernsea.
Had some very greasy ones from Cleethorpes a couple of months ago.

Author:  Frickley 1 [ Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hemsworth Miners' Welfare.

I think your both right Blue Stan / Blade but I can dream and hope.
Tea every time.
Yorkshire tea.
With Yorkshire water.

Author:  blue stan [ Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hemsworth Miners' Welfare.

Frickley 1 wrote:
I think your both right Blue Stan / Blade but I can dream and hope.
Tea every time.
Yorkshire tea.
With Yorkshire water.



urgh, cannot stand yorkshire tea,typhoo or tetley for me, but any water will do as long as its wet.
nice to see you to participating in this thread F1. :o

Author:  seanmarshallsshorts [ Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hemsworth Miners' Welfare.

blue stan wrote:
those times would be good f1,but im afraid the way football is set up these days,we wont see conference football again in south elmsall,the town is not big enough to sustain a side at this level.
its time to wake up and smell the coffee im afraid,hope youre enjoying reading this thread and gaining a bit of knowledge. :D

by the way, are you a coffee or a tea man?
its tea for me.


I think Conference North football is well achievable, Yes i Agree the club does not have the right infrastructure at the moment. But nobody is going to tell me that some of the clubs that play at that level now are way bigger than us. Vauxhall Motors, Colwyn Bay, and Guiseley are prime examples.
We don't get the crowds at the moment. But that can come naturally if you have a more successful team. If they can achieve it, so can we. As long as you have a sustainable business plan anything can be achieved. Without those aspirations what's the point. We may as well go and play in the Doncaster Senior League.

Talking of aspirations, mine is to go on Strictly Come Dancing...I would love nothing better than to be slung around by a scantly clad Lady. :lol:

Author:  blue stan [ Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hemsworth Miners' Welfare.

seanmarshallsshorts wrote:

Talking of aspirations, mine is to go on Strictly Come Dancing...I would love nothing better than to be slung around by a scantly clad Lady. :lol:


im sure mrs MS has previously done this when you have returned home late and worse for wear.

i did mean the conf.premier SMS and not the conf.north,that would be out of our limits.(without an abramovic)

Author:  seanmarshallsshorts [ Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hemsworth Miners' Welfare.

blue stan wrote:
seanmarshallsshorts wrote:

Talking of aspirations, mine is to go on Strictly Come Dancing...I would love nothing better than to be slung around by a scantly clad Lady. :lol:


im sure mrs MS has previously done this when you have returned home late and worse for wear.

i did mean the conf.premier SMS and not the conf.north,that would be out of our limits.(without an abramovic)


Europe in 5 years Stan that's me................Yes another trip to Colwyn Bay :D

Page 6 of 6 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/