It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Fa Cup/FA Trophy Draw
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:07 pm
Posts: 2508
Worksop away for us in the cup........written in the stars i suppose :lol:

North Ferriby at home in the Trophy :lol:

see link for full draw

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/News/2012 ... draws.aspx

p.s It's a fix......must be

_________________
We're Blue, We're White. The F.A. always shine us a light !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fa Cup/FA Trophy Draw
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 pm
Posts: 197
Poor draw for us really. But i'll be missing the FA Cup game anyway due to me being in Moldova on international duty.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fa Cup/FA Trophy Draw
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:06 am
Posts: 1200
Location: Balby, Doncaster
Could really do with a good run in either competition, but the first games look like major hurdles to overcome.
North Ferriby and Worksop have both strengthened their squads and could do well in the coming season.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fa Cup/FA Trophy Draw
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:07 pm
Posts: 2508
RIP Rory Dove wrote:
Poor draw for us really. But i'll be missing the FA Cup game anyway due to me being in Moldova on international duty.


What, with your fence rattling crew :lol: ......Don't forget if England score, stay in your seat and don't enter the field of play...Will you be wearing your Ukraine shirt :wink:

_________________
We're Blue, We're White. The F.A. always shine us a light !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fa Cup/FA Trophy Draw
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 pm
Posts: 197
seanmarshallsshorts wrote:
RIP Rory Dove wrote:
Poor draw for us really. But i'll be missing the FA Cup game anyway due to me being in Moldova on international duty.


What, with your fence rattling crew :lol: ......Don't forget if England score, stay in your seat and don't enter the field of play...Will you be wearing your Ukraine shirt :wink:


1. We are the Fence Rattling Ultras (FRU) not crew.

2. I didn't go on the field of play it was the running track.

3. I will not be doing it again after what happened to my mate......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehJJRsN2u1M


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fa Cup/FA Trophy Draw
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:07 pm
Posts: 2508
Sorry, my information was a bit sketchy, but you got the gist......A bit of over exuberance from the Dove :lol:

And what's this about you going to the Noel Gallagher concert crowd surfing, then being dropped mate :lol:

_________________
We're Blue, We're White. The F.A. always shine us a light !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fa Cup/FA Trophy Draw
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 pm
Posts: 197
seanmarshallsshorts wrote:
Sorry, my information was a bit sketchy, but you got the gist......A bit of over exuberance from the Dove :lol:

And what's this about you going to the Noel Gallagher concert crowd surfing, then being dropped mate :lol:


You know me i like to impress people, so i thought i'd show Noel my crowd surfing skills. Lasted about 1 minute until show French women dropped me. :lol:

Another thing at the Noel Gallagher gig was that there was actually a Matlock Town flag there. :shock: Noel saw it and said "Who the **** are Matlock Town?, is that where,The Last Summer Of The Wine was filmed?" :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group