It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:55 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Well !!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:48 pm 

lets start the ball rolling.

what a load of absolute crap :x if today's performance is anything to go by,then division 1 is calling. this team hasn't got a clue on how to pass or shoot when the opportunity shows. in the battle for relegation we lost 6 points today and i can see retford turning us over also :roll:

personally i think we had a better team under bill although the results were not going our way. no cohesion, no grit,no fight, no hope :cry:

i hate to say it by for our centenary we will achieve something, relegation !!

Post subject: Re: Well !!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:08 pm 

agree with you nice of mr rinkavage to show respect to paying supporters i heard him say a few choice words ,also heard himsay when he came we had seven points true but he cleared out the team and brought in his own team like someone shouted to him if he cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen nothing further to say lets see what happens tuesday

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 pm 

Yes it was absolutely dire, can't believe it was the same side that should have had ten against Ossett last week. I thi nk its premature to be calling for the managers head though - at least we've seen some football with Rinky, not just the big boot. A lot of players had off days today - maybe it was the mud. But we need goals desperately and they have got to come Tuesday. Whats the betting we get a performance against Retford.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:08 pm 

poor performance all round i thought.sticky pitch didnt help and not a lot falling for us in the box either.too many players had an off day.all is not lost though and we need to bounce back tuesday.critisism of the manager at this stage is ridiculous in my opinion.he had a difficult job and has some very good results to date.its just not happening at home at the moment.we need a striker badly IMO.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:11 pm 

agree with forest blue on this one,but i will probably be accused of being negative again,at least under billy the players had grit and a heart for a battle,i think even danny walsh is getting dragged down to the others standards,just one thought on the players rinky has got rid of,are the players thats replaced them any better, i for one dont think so,chapman,groome,morris,clarke,adam lee.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:31 pm 

what on earth is happening? new manager in october and results and performances improve just get on a roll and then miss load of games through bad weather. start playing again after xmas and except for win at ashton struggle to buy a goal. whats gone wrong since xmas?

dont fully agree with you blue stan about players thats left. chapman was poor this season and was deservedly replaced. groome and morris werent good enough any more but agree that clarke and adam lee should still be involved.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 am 

point taken captain,groomey and mozza have slipped back recently but are the replacements any better, is what im saying.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:38 am 

Time to leave ex players and managers in the passed IMO because i am sick of hearing about Billy they did nowt in the 3 years they where at Frickley. Lets move on and get behind the players and manager we have today. Negativity and relegation postings do nothing to help us in our fight to stay up, and to post about getting rid of Rinky at this stage of the season is as one poster said ridiculous. I for one dont want to go back to the big boot football and i dont want players back who are over the hill. Move on with what we have and remember the good results we have had with Rinkys team. Leave Billy in the past PLEASE and move on.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:41 am 

I thought the idea of removing the previous management was so that we could move on, Frickley1. Do you honestly think that the team or even the football we now play has improved? Billy Heath left us in a relegation place and today we find ourselves in a relegation place, that is not progress. I want the current manager to stop making gestures at the supporters, we know how many points we had when he came into the job, and to put together a team that is going to work to get the club out of the drop zone.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:11 pm 

In my opinion yesterdays result was far worse than the Buxton and North Ferriby games. In both we lost to much better teams (no disrespect to Ossett who deserved to win) but we did create some chances. Yesterday we created nothing. Ossett scored from a Blues corner! We couldn't beat the first man from a cross, and in some cases can't find a man with 10 yard pass. Ben Simpson and the central defenders once again did their bit but when cleared the ball comes straight back.The manager brought players in because he thought they could do a job for him. Time for them to show it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:42 pm 

i think your missing the point frickley1, im not asking for bill to come back, but if you look at the stats, 13 points of the 21 that rinky has picked up was with the vast majority of what bill had in his team. guidance from a man in charge obviously made a difference after the thumping at buxton.

so lets take it from after the worksop away game on the 13th november, when he has made so many changes to the player front !! he's only managed 8 points from a possible 30, whereas bill got 7 from 30 including buxton for which he wasnt in charge.

so the question is where is the change ??? there isnt any :x maybe rinky should come and stand with the supporters and suffer the crap we have to watch time and time again, he may see it differently.

i'm trying to be positive about the team but it not happening at present, there is nothing to be positive about. i wonder in rinky's write up to come if he can find any positives to mention that will be interesting.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:19 pm 

OK Forest Blue what do you think should happen then? You say you dont want the old manager back and I think your saying you dont want Rinky sacking. So what do you want to see happening then? I think we have to get behind the lads and give Rinky time to sort things out, I think he will given time. But would you agree with me negativity and relegation posting and Billy would have done this or that makes thing worse? I do. We all want a wining side but have a look at what Rinky / board took on after Billy, I for one wouldent have taken the job, Would you? I think the board let the old manager stay too long and so now its going to take some fixing IMO, but given time i think they will fix it, Hopefully from the prem not Div 1. Thats what i think should happen what is your way of fixing things FB? I look forward to your / others views my friend. The end of the season for me is the time to judge things wouldent you agree? not just yet give him time and if he fails then OK we have our say. One good thing we are debating Frickley football matters again in a adult way.
Thankfully.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:05 pm 

too many changes too fast happened for me and the quality of players brought in is just as bad as what was let go. we did have a few good players given the support from others, but with the current team i cannot see us doing anything. he needs to change people or their attitudes, if they dont want to wear the blue shirt and give it all they have, then let them go...commitment being the operative word in my book. the managers asks it of us but how can we give it to players that are not doing the business. goals scored says it all really !!

none of the forwards he has given a chance have worked and i think better ones in some cases have been released. as others stated adam lee, clarky, should have been retained imo. in every team you need a few workhorses and we have 3 legged pit ponies. how often have we seen the likes of walshy pushing up front of late ?? hardly ever, because we cant drive the ball forward.

i too was optomistic when rinky joined us but its fading very fast, and maybe its too late now. who's betting sanasay comes back to bite us in the derrier with buxton if he plays.

its not just me complaining, it was disheartening hearing everyone in the ground yesterday. i just have the balls to speak up :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:49 pm 

Well FB you have said what you think is wrong and yes your right Rinky has to change attitudes and get rid of players who dont want to wear the Frickley shirt i agree, but the only way he can do that is by giving him time. So i take it that your way forward is to get rid of dead wood and try to get the players doing what he says. That mate is what he has been trying to do, isent it? Its easy to see what wrong we all are budding managers and Rinky will know whats wrong make no mistake but getting players in to replace players isent easy as Rinky keeps saying. I dont think some of our past players where Prem players maybe some of our playing staff today are not Prem players, time will tell. We all have our view but its the manager who has to make it work and i wouldent do the job if they paid me. Would you? But Just pointing out whats wrong is not the answer IMO we all can do that carnt we?. Thanks for you views FB. What do others think?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:19 pm 

We have to give Rinky a chance, getting rid now would be disastrous. No, I wouldn't have got rid of Clarky or Adam Lee either as they are better than what we've got now and they can score goals. I think yesterday it was just a case of Ossett mastering the conditions better than we did - look how we played against FCUM on a decent pitch, we tried to play football and looked good. I know it was a disastrouis day yesterday but we've got to forget about it. Lets get behind the team and the Manager.