It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:46 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Rubbish
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:58 pm 

At the start of the season I said that this could be our season how badly wrong i was.IMO this season has been absolutely rubbish. Todays game was a waste of money.Poor discipline has cost us dear all season. Half heartedness from the players at times has also cost us big time. Blaming the ref is just a smoke screen for a rubbish performance and it happens too many times. It's time for a change next season.I said i had finished going up the lane but i couldent and have not missed a match. The clubs professionalism is not the same as it used to be in years gone by.This season has IMO been Rubbish.

Post subject: Re: Rubbish
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:08 pm 

First time in a few years that we are relatively safe with a good few games to go...

You're a clown Frickley 1 with expectations way above what is reasonable for Frickley. Go get on the scumbags supporters bus in Kirkby... I hear its the biggest supporters club outside of London.

Honestly, whilst you're entitled to your opinion and all that - mine is that you're a muppet. Of the highest order. If you are serious about us challenging for the play-offs and/or promotion i say it again... you're deluded. The performance of the other season is one that comes around every 10 years if we're lucky. If we were that good we'd have p1ssed the league.

This forum whilst quiet was meaningful... you've taken it back to where it was when you were posting regularly. Do us all a favour and go watch someone else. You can moan about them then - week-in, week-out. 'Til your heart is content.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:12 pm 

was nt good today roll on tuesday it was dire never mind my opinion as a paying supporter if thats ok

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:18 pm 

It wasn't good - far from it. I agree.

But what good does it to always come on hear and say how bad we were? If its rubbish and unprofessional (as it always seems to be when Frickley 1 posts), then you have a choice...

Ossett are short of supporters...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:32 pm 
They took their chances well, had pace out wide and looked strong. We had no legs in midfield and were slow at the back. Penalty was the right decision I'm told and the second goal didn't look offside, he ran from behind Joner.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:38 pm 

agree with your comments i dont go on i say my bit thats it as for ossett was it for me to go there i have no desire to frickley is the place for me no other place can match it

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:06 pm 

We just did not turn up today. Thought Nantwich looked a strong side and although we made them look good, you dont get to be 2nd in the league for nothing. Their finishing was top drawer, cant remember Adam having a save to make! Thought referee had a decent game but couldn't comment on the pen. I think anybody in the league would have beat us today, the boys have just got to put it behind them and come out strong on Tuesday, we'll not play like that again this season.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:07 am 

we just didnt turn out for the game today :x
a massive diffrence to tuesday at guiseley when we bossed the field.
in a biased opinion th ref did seem to lean towards nantwich when he could have penalised so much pushing and pulling which he seemed to let go :evil: but in an unbiased one we wouldn't have beaten them if we were still playing !! one to let go i think and bring on tuesday :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:48 am 

frickley1 = yoghurt. everyone is dissapointed today but playoffs? are you pissed?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:24 am 

Frickley and pitdust read your own posting again i think you will then AGREE with me your postings are offensive, crude, blinked, predictable RUBBISH as usual. Try posting when you havent had a drink lads, with a clear head you may see thing as they really are and maybe be less offensive. I never said anything about playoffs in this posting, Frickley did, I also said i was wrong in saying this could be our season, before you post read what i said without beer goggles lads, then when you have explain to me what is wrong with what i said. Discipline has cost us FACT. The season has been rubbish FACT, no silverware only a few points above relegation FACT. Half heartedness by some players has cost us FACT. Billy has done us a job and he is a good man but has he taken us as far as HE can? IMO we need a new direction for next season thats not putting Billy down just hopefully taking us forward, nothing wrong with that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:48 am 

Frickley 1 wrote:
Frickley and pitdust read your own posting again i think you will then AGREE with me your postings are offensive, crude, blinked, predictable RUBBISH as usual. Try posting when you havent had a drink lads, with a clear head you may see thing as they really are and maybe be less offensive. I never said anything about playoffs in this posting, Frickley did, I also said i was wrong in saying this could be our season, before you post read what i said without beer goggles lads, then when you have explain to me what is wrong with what i said. Discipline has cost us FACT. The season has been rubbish FACT, no silverware only a few points above relegation FACT. Half heartedness by some players has cost us FACT. Billy has done us a job and he is a good man but has he taken us as far as HE can? IMO we need a new direction for next season thats not putting Billy down just hopefully taking us forward, nothing wrong with that.

Its bright and kind of early Frickley 1...

I say again, what did / do you expect from Frickley? You say just above relegation and no silverware... where have you been for the last god-knows-how-many years? We're hardly Man u(re), and no offence to Billy - but he aint Ferguson.

Rubbish - FACT. Based on what? Your expectations, or the clubs? Whilst the mid-season dip wasn't great (but entirely predictable!), I'm sure the board wouldn't have expected to challenge for the play-offs.

Discipline - yes, I'll give you that. But to call it rubbish is i think OTT towards the players. With the money we pay we will always struggle to attract the more 'gifted' players generally-speaking. However, the ones we have in the main, give their all - week-in, week-out.

You also said that this year could be our season... again, what did you base that theory on? Just wake up one morning and think to yourself that "hang on a minute, we survived relegation last season late on, we have many of the same players and manager, but do you know what - we'll win the league this year"? I've said it before and i stand by it - that is a deluded thought and mindset. If me saying that is crude and offensive, then i make no apologies. And stand by my comments.

You also said the club was (being run) as unprofessionally as ever. What did you mean by that? I'm sure you know who many of the directors, committee and secretary are. Billy is also approachable. Why don't you talk to them face-to-face and explain what you mean. I'm sure they'll spare a few minutes to have an honest chat with you. I for one would be interested to know what you mean.

Finally, you start this thread with a rant about how crap we are etc, etc... then get up the next day (with a clear head probably after no beer) and say we'll beat Leigh!!! See what i mean - you're so inconsistent with your postings its not funny. You're off your rocker - fella!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:04 am 

lets move on saturdays gone tuesday is the night to support the blues whats done is done its a game we will survive dont think we need to talk about management going ,when we played ossett someone from brid was there and he said brid would have billy back like a shot and with there management who decided to leave who knows ,all this unrest not good for the club lets just support them ,we cant win them all i would rather watch this level of football anyday far more enjoyable UP THE BLUES :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:11 am 

Il say Morning again Frickley1, hope the come down isnt a rough one.

My thoughts are as per Frickley...

also your mood swings more than a hormonal Woman, we know you have passion for the club but some of your comments FACT make you out to be both thick and very emotional, it will be the medication your on I expect... anyhow, I think we will beat Leigh, but more importantly we NEED to beat Leigh. You cant win every game, remember we have just beat Guiseley, we are not a bad team, the difference between the bottom, and the top of this league is not all about money, i would say 70% is, the rest is consistancy. The top teams get it right most of the time and a good factor which helps us is how we get behind the team. we are in a better position than in quite a few recent years!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:53 pm 

OK i will try to answer some of your comments. The reason i thort we would do well this season was because of the way we finished last season on a high and with the new players i hoped to do very well. When i speak about half hearted players i think about games like ossett and worksop and yesterday but to name a few.I did not say we would beat Leight i said we SHOULD beat Leight please read what i really did say.You try to make out your not offensive well i will Quote your own postings. Frickley uses words like scumbag, muppet, deluded your off your rocker go watch someone else. Pitdust Quote. Frickley 1 = yoghurt and all this because i dare to voice my views on an open forum.Sorry lads while you post like that i for one cannot take you serious and i dont think many others do if you carnt post without that kind of yes RUBBISH you dont have much to say IMO. I will move on to tue night any one up for making a prediction?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:22 pm 

2 - 0 to the blues and we will be on here Tuesday raving about the boys. A good season for me, we're not sweating on other results like we normally are. Billy has brought in some good players in this spell and has assembled a decent squad, hope we can keep them for next season. On our day we can beat anybody in this league - but not yesterday. Lets get behind the boys for Tuesday.