It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: 3 Points
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:57 pm 

great result, great goal to win it. otherwise a poor scrappy game, no flow at all. could moan about the ref but thats been done to death too many times to be a surprise to anyone anymore.
But of the 10 or so kendal fans that travelled, thanks to the 2 that didnt moan and groan and accuse us of everything from starting the Black Death to Global Warming. To the others, stay at home next time please. Or better still put your own house in order you prats.

Post subject: Re: 3 Points
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 pm 

good result was a bit intrigued by the lady near the tunnell who seeemed to go off on one about being spat on the last time she came maybe she was upset about result dont kno about spitting on people wouldnt like to think that did happen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:20 am 

Well you can't blame me this time...I couldn't make the game, but do tell what the Kendal "prats" are meant to have done ....I'm sure it wouldn't match some of the antics I've witnessed (first hand) at your manor :shock:

http://www.kendaltownforum.co.uk.tp

KENDAL TOWN FC FOREVER.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:46 am 
horrible scrappy game with very little decent football played. Moment of magic won it, great chest pass from Pugh and a scorcher from Clarke. The result was more important than the performance especially considering Price, Groome, Walsh all missing and Hilts limped off.

Think the Kendal fans were offended by three 8 year olds swearing at them which is fair enough. The scrotes were made to apologise.

Without coming across all "Daily Mail", the language from both benches was shocking to be honest and doesn't help, no matter how justified they were in moaning about the ref.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:36 pm 

Impressive period in the first half, could have finished the game by half time. Terrific strike by Danny to take the points and worked his socks off all night. Referee missed some choice tackling by Kendal but overall thought he was better than we usually get, could have easily sent off Robbo. I agree swearing from dugouts is bad and abusing the officials can;t do us any favours - no matter how justified.