It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Manager's musings Express.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:32 pm 

Billy. It was also good to get two goals because although it wasn't causing us major concerns, the lack of goals were causing us a few problems.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Billy.But again the discipline wasn't overly concerning us because a lot of that was down to two yellows cards on occasions and in this day and age there are a lot of silly yellow cards given out, which can be frustrating for us.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Billy I have said in passed postings that i respect you for the way you tell it as it is, but IMO the two above comments are the biggest load of RUBBISH you have come out with so far. What the hell are you on about the lack of goals wasen't causing us major concerns but a few problems. Let me tell you it is giving some of the fans major concerns because we have lost games because we could not score.And again the discipline wasn't overly concerning us because a lot was down to two yellow cards. Well it is/was overly concerning to some of the fans because it's cost us games (as you have said yourself) and a lot of them yellows where for not keepimg their mouth shut and stupid fouls and things like kicking the ball away then mouthing at the ref for the booking.As i say IMO both comments where a load of ABSOLUTE RUBBISH and if thats the best musings you can give to the express dont bother mate IMO.

Post subject: Re: Manager's musings Express.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:55 pm 

your not billy biggest fan are you frickley1? perhaps you should approach Billy in the clubhouse and have a chat with him with your concerns. I dare you to say to his face that he talks "absolute rubbish"....... perhaps saturday morning would be a good opportunity to raise such concerns to both officials and manager alike?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:28 pm 

Frickley 1 wrote:
Billy. It was also good to get two goals because although it wasn't causing us major concerns, the lack of goals were causing us a few problems.
Billy.But again the discipline wasn't overly concerning us because a lot of that was down to two yellows cards on occasions and in this day and age there are a lot of silly yellow cards given out, which can be frustrating for us.
Billy I have said in passed postings that i respect you for the way you tell it as it is, but IMO the two above comments are the biggest load of RUBBISH you have come out with so far. What the hell are you on about the lack of goals wasen't causing us major concerns but a few problems. Let me tell you it is giving some of the fans major concerns because we have lost games because we could not score.And again the discipline wasn't overly concerning us because a lot was down to two yellow cards. Well it is/was overly concerning to some of the fans because it's cost us games (as you have said yourself) and a lot of them yellows where for not keepimg their mouth shut and stupid fouls and things like kicking the ball away then mouthing at the ref for the booking.As i say IMO both comments where a load of ABSOLUTE RUBBISH and if thats the best musings you can give to the express dont bother mate IMO.
It is his opinion pitdust he is expressing not threatening him

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:43 pm 

Of course, you're entitled to your opinion. You've said before that is what forums are all about Frickley 1...

But honestly, your opinions go from one extreme to the other - sometimes in the same thread. If i didn't know better, i'd say you were on medication. Strong medication.

Billy's comments are his opnions - is he not entitled to them? Do you expect him to put pen to paper and say that our forwards are crap, they couldn't hit a cows backside with a shovel, and that every yellow card is stupid and the players ought to be ashamed of themselves? If you do, then as you say (in a round a bout way), don't bother reading the paper anymore - or at least Billy's comments.

I haven't posted for a while, because if I'm honest I'm sick of reading the absolute crap that you repeatedly post on the forum. As I've said before (and others have too), if you expect our club to be challenging for the play-offs at least every year, win the fair play award and have the manager of the the year every season, then I'm afraid you picked the wrong team to support. Many other teams have said this year that they dread playing us because our work ethic is second to none. Many clubs can't say they have that. Yes, we're a little rough around the edges, but i'd rather have players battling honestly (and sometimes getting it wrong/frustrated), than cheats that try to get other players sent off/booked and dive here there and everywhere. You will never be able to say our players don't give 100%. With that effort and enthusiasm comes badly-timed tackles, outbursts and other such misdemeanours... Live with it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:52 pm 

lets not have another slanging match lets just get behind the club and concentrate on football by the way not got the paper yet so no comment as yet i might make one when i evaluate what the manager says

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:23 pm 

very good comments by the manager cant see anything wrong in what he said my opinion on the subject

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:41 pm 

Hoping the goal scoring problem can be put to bed next Tuesday and the confidence is back. Billy was right to say there are a lot of silly yellow cards being given out - we are getting them. Agree with Frickley - when you are giving 110% you are bound to mistime a few tackles, so to me those cards can't be avoided, what I'd like to see Billy come down on are the yellows for mouthing. Billys right about the next 2 games - massive.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:29 am 

Pitdust. Your right maybe i am not Billys biggest fan (i think you are) but i do have a lot of respect for the man and just because i think his comments in the express are wrong / rubbish doesent mean i am anti Billy Heath, nor does it mean i want to be threatening Billy or want to have a row with him or the managment, (ie your tell him on Sat morning comment,) its my opinion, i will say it again its MY OPINION maybe i could be wrong but i am entitled to my opinion and i will say it again thats what an open forum is all about, live with it . Pitdust Can i just ask you a question why is it that every time you post you always bring aggravation into your postings and seam to want trouble, (ie tell him and the managment on Sat morning.) IMO you should stop trying to shut anyone up you dont agree with, with this aggravation and instead counter others postings with constructive arguments for a change. I did say in passed postings i would not reply to YOUR posting ever again because of the above, this is the last time, as i am feed up with your constant threatening attitude.
Frickley.I agree Billy is entitled to his opinion of course he is but that does not mean we have to agree with what he says, Thats what football is all about, Thats why we love the game, and thats why we have a forum (The best one IMO) No i dont think or expect Billy to come in the express and say the forwards carnt hit a barn door at ten yards but i dont expect him to say he is not overly concerned about the lack of goals or the bookings either. Do you? You talk about the lads always giving 100% let me remind you about NFU and Ossett games even Billy said we where rubbish and did not give 100% and he said he would not accept it. And yes your right there is nothing wrong with battling honestly, HONESTLY been the word. we get bookings for not sticking to the rules end off and thats not HONESTLY. (Sorry we do stick to the rules its the ref thats a cheat i hear you saying)Stop looking through rose coloured glasses for once and see it how it is, like Billy does most of the time. Your wrong about the medication, I think you should stop trying to be clever with side swipes its POINTLESS and INSULTING and why you do it i dont understand there is no need for it on an open forum mate. Its all about Frickley football club not personal insults if you dis agree with someones comments say so by all mean ( I do ) but i dont think insults are necessary. Do you?
Frickley New Supporter. Your right my comments are not threatening, just my opinion and thats all. PLEASE NOTE THATS ALL, LIVE WITH IT LADS.
And again i will say i do think that Billy / Bobby and the board are doing a good job all in all. But there is nothing wrong with disagreeing with them if thats the way you feel or asking pointed questions, hey, thats what fans do, dont you agree? and if we carnt do that on this forum its time to pack it in.Its no good sticking your head in the sand or not saying what you feel. Its healthy to have none threatening constructive debates and views / postings. Why carnt we have just that.Also why carnt Frickley football club win the fair play award what are you saying we are a side that dont stick to the rules and that ok? Thats why we get booking for not sticking to the rules of the game by the way. Why carnt we win the club of the month? We have once and Billy was the Manager.And lastly why carnt we get into the play offs (NOT THIS SEASON) we did it a few seasons ago without money. It looks as if some of you are happy to have Frickley noted as a club that break the rules that will always just be mid table or less and never any thing better than that and if you carnt accept that in the words of one of the postings on this thread go and watch someone else. Well sorry i hope for more from our club. PLEASE JOIN THE FORUM AND HAVE YOUR SAY THATS YOUR RIGHT AS A FRICKLEY FAN.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:34 pm 

Frickley 1, you REALLY MUST learn to condense your comments, the short versions tend to be boring and repetitive, I havn`t the patence to read that lot above. Limit yourself to a max of 3 lines, or seek medical help.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:42 pm 

You have got to explain your case in a proper constructive way its a pity more dont, won't, or carn't.

Last edited by Frickley 1 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:59 pm 

come on watcher, Rome wasnt built in a day, its taken him months to learn about Paragraphs.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:00 pm 

haha, its not aggravation, why do you feel threatened frickley1? Its the fact that I dont agree with what your saying, in fact I am dismissing it as mostly tripe. The manager is paid to be positive and take the heat away from the lads thats why he will say he's not overly concerned with apparent "issues". Privately he probably wishes we would score 5 every game and get no yellows but that aint gonna happen pal. As fans the manager is popular when the team is matching the fans and the board's expectations and not popular when things are going badly. He has proven he can do a great job and thats why he deserves our support until such time that the team is no longer performing at all.

everyone wants the club to do well and strive for better, but you have to be realistic...

anyhow we all support the same team and although your a bit of a weirdo just stay positive and enjoy your saturday off!

up the blues.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:12 pm 

Ok you win i have been watching the blues for over 40 years sadly its time to call it a day the clubs not the same as it used to be and so good bye from your ever friendly Frickley 1, I just hope you dont drive more long time Frickley fans away as the club carn't afford it. No hard feelings and all the best for the rest of the season bye.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:16 pm 

NOT A PROPER FAN THEN!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:49 pm 

Whatever...

I bet we all see you in your usual spot on Tuesday night... if not, then what Pitdust said.