It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: SUNDAY LEAGUE DISCIPLINE.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:59 pm 

At last some real sound views/comments .I think you got it spot on and i aggree with you 100%, but i bet we dont get many more so called fans who will say what they think the answer is. Thanks Blue Peter. Well the challenge is there what do you think is the answer prove me wrong have you got a view or are you going to just sit back and say nowt and wait for me to post so you can have a pop. Pitdust, Forest blue, lets have your comments or havent you got any answers just insults and stop posting or go watch another club lets see what you are really made of and what you know about football. Blue Peter has led the way with his comments over to you prove me wrong and show us your not just sticking your head in the sand but rather you do have a real view on how to get us back on track. By the way i am still Breathing and waiting for your comments.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:34 pm 

i have opinions and diffrent views as well.

why doesn't billy and co. make the players pay the fine if its for petulance and all that towards the refs,maybe that will stop a lot of the unnecessary cards that we have picked up of late ! although on the flip side i can understand why they get frustrated with them also.

personally i think billy and co are doing a good job for us, the only problem for me at the moment is were not scoring, 5 blanks on the run now. besides the christmas debacle were not being shown up by the leaders in this league, and having to do it with ten men makes it a bigger plus for me.

so for me all the lads have to do is screw their heads on the right way,concentrate on the football,and if the ref blows or the linesman flags,just accept it and get on with it, cos he ain't going to change his mind :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:40 pm 

forest blue wrote:

why doesn't billy and co. make the players pay the fine if its for petulance and all that towards the refs,maybe that will stop a lot of the unnecessary cards that we have picked up of late ! although on the flip side i can understand why they get frustrated with them also.

personally i think billy and co are doing a good job for us, the only problem for me at the moment is were not scoring, 5 blanks on the run now. besides the christmas debacle were not being shown up by the leaders in this league, and having to do it with ten men makes it a bigger plus for me.

so for me all the lads have to do is screw their heads on the right way,concentrate on the football,and if the ref blows or the linesman flags,just accept it and get on with it, cos he ain't going to change his mind :twisted:
Agree with you accept the decision and get on with the game and then we will see a diffrence in the refs decision

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:43 pm 

frickley new supporter wrote:
forest blue wrote:

Agree with you accept the decision and get on with the game and then we will see a diffrence in the refs decisionmaking throughout the game if he gets constant griping he gunna bite back the only way he can after all he is in charge for 90 minutes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:12 pm 

Well said Forest Blue i think your right in what you say much of what you say is what i think as well and have been saying.Just for your info my understanding is the players have to pay there fines themselfs every time they get booked. Thanks for your posting. Frickley new supporter it looks as if you are saying the same as us all it looks as if on the problem of discipline most of us are singing from the same hymn sheet. Again thanks for your views.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:41 pm 

Agreed as well, that is the way forward. Seen a lot of slagging going on in this thread - can't see why. We all support the same team and generally agree the discipline needs sorting. It would be a boring site if we all agreed all the time, we have all got an opinion. My opinion is that Billy is the man for this club and he should fine bookings for dissent - you may disagree and that s your right. Incidentally - agree 100% about Walshy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:55 pm 

Frickley 1 wrote:
Well said Forest Blue i think your right in what you say much of what you say is what i think as well and have been saying.Just for your info my understanding is the players have to pay there fines themselfs every time they get booked. Thanks for your posting. Frickley new supporter it looks as if you are saying the same as us all it looks as if on the problem of discipline most of us are singing from the same hymn sheet. Again thanks for your views.
yeplets move forward with the team and show them what we can do and then all the others can say what they want the best way is to let the results do the talking the team battled well on saturday to get the draw after the sending off saturday is a new game come on frickley

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:13 am 

good call new supporter.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:16 am 

Spot on Bluebeard / Frickley new supporter all mates again, this thread just shows other forums why Frickleys forum is the best.
PASSION, PASSION, PASSION, Lets move on to Sat then if that OK.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:29 pm 

yer here we go anybody going or any spaces on coach