It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:03 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: QUOTE.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:29 pm 

QUOTE. THE FRICKLEY SIDE NEEDS TO BE MORE CUTE TO TRY AND CUT DOWN THE NUMBER OF BOOKINGS AND RED CARDS COMING THEIR WAY.THE SENDING OF OF CHRIS GOWEN WAS THE TURNING POINT WHEN THE BLUES FELL TO A 1-0 DEFEAT AT HEDNESFORD. OUR MEN NEED TO BE MORE CAREFUL TO TRY AND INPROVE THEIR ( WAIT FOR IT) DISCIPLLINE. WHEN WE HAVE PLAYERS WHO,ARE ON BOOKING THEY NEED TO STAND UP A LITTLE BIT MORE AND BE A BIT MORE CAREFUL WHEN GOING IN ON A CHALLENGES. I FEEL THE REFS ARE BEING INFLUENCED SOMEWHAT BY FANS AND PLAYERS. END OF QUOTE. NOW WHO WAS IT WHO SAID ALL THIS THIS WEEK? WAS IT FRICKLEY 1? WELL YES I DID. BUT WHO ELSE SAID IT IN THE EXPRESS TODAY THE 22/1/2009? ANSWER NONE OTHER THAN THE FRICKLEY MANAGER HIMSELF OUR OWN BILLY HEATH.SO ALL YOU LOT WHO CONDEMNED ME THIS WEEK WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW TO BILLY FOR REPEATING WHAT I SAID? IS HE A FAN MY A---? DOES BILLY HAVE TO LIGHTEN UP AND STOP INVITING TROUBLE? IS BILLY NOT GETTING BEHIND THE LADS? THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS ITS SAD ITS TAKEN BILLY SO LONG (HALF WAY THROUGH THE SEASON) TO AS SOME ONE SAID THIS WEEK TO ME SMELL THE COFFEE.BUT HE HAS NOW, SO LETS HOPE THE MESSAGE GETS THROUGH TO THE PLAYERS / FANS ON SAT AND WE STOP THIS ROT AND GET ON WITH PLAYING FOOTBALL AND WINING AGAIN BEFOR ITS TOO LATE AND WE END UP IN DIV 1 NORTH.JUST ONE LAST THING I HAVE TO SAY,( I TOLD YOU SO, YES I DID, I TOLD YOU SO) AND NOW BILLY HAS AS WELL.ALL THE BEST LADS FOR SAT, NO HARD FEELINGS. PS. THANKS BILLY YOU MADE MY DAY, KEEP IT UP.

Post subject: Re: QUOTE.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:41 pm 

What's with the capitals?

I love Paul Lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:58 pm 

Started writing in capitals couldn,t be bothered to knock it off. Sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:15 pm 

dear oh dear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:39 pm 

Frickley1 if you put as much effort into helping out at the club as you do alternatively moaning and gloating you would indeed be a great supporter.
I'm probably having some time off work next week to do some work up at the ground to get ready for the up coming FA inspection/grading. If you want to help let me know, I will be the one swinging the sledge hammer, please feel free to approach me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:53 pm 

When you pay your money on the gate you have a right to your views thats what a fans fourm is all about, just accept it thats the nature of the beast, or would you prefer that people who you dont agree with just stop posting on the fourm like Frickley New Supporter has, if that was the case the Frickley forum would be rubbish / boring but because of the diversity of views its one of the best in the league, if not the best. I got a lot of stick from some this week, so when the manage (Billy) says something along the lines of which i have been hammered for all week please allow me a little gloating. PS i would love to help but sadly i am way passed my sell by date but SINCERELY thanks / well done for the work you and others do up the lane without people like you we would not have a ground to go to, to watch the best club in Yorkshire. You all do a first class job. AGAIN THANKS. But watch your toe with the hammer. Lets hope all your hard work is rewarded on Sat with a great win.