It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: result
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:57 pm 

i would hazard a guess that the there is far more money in the league now!!!

Post subject: Re: result
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:03 am 

I think you are right Pitdust there is more money at Some clubs but some clubs in our league are just like us or worse. Look at how many clubs have cut there budget of late.When we played Manchester i was speaking to one of the Manchester fans who i think was on the board befor the game started and he said that no player at Manchester was on more than £100 and most of them on only £60 a week if they played, but look where thay are. As i said its not all about big money (BUT IT DOES HELP) players giving there best and playing as a team for one another like Mr Marrow got the lads playing works IMO.If the players give there best and lose because they are not good enough i think most fans are happy but when players dont give their best thats when we get brassed off and so does Billy. The players we have at present are better than resent results show, they can IMO hold their own in this league if they play their best and its up to Billy to get the best out of the lads. IMO he is not doing that at present why i dont know.Who would want to be a football manager. Not me.