It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: What Billy said in this weeks express.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:07 pm 

Billy says, Robo, Mozza (and maybe Heath) all out for Sat match due to been suspended. Billy says he took heart from the 3-0 loss against Worksop even if he was disappointed. Billy says we just need to keep on doing what we have been doing (hope we dont). Billy says the ref was rubbish and Billy says he hopes to get two players in for Sat.And Billy says to the fans who endured Boston,Ossett and Worksop DONT PANIC.Last week what Billy said in the express was spot on, but IMO this week sounds a bit Dads army to me.BILLY DIDENT SAY THAT I DID.Lets hope that the two lots of training Billy says they have had since the Worksop game pays off but i for one wonder where the goals will come from as Mozza is out.And to have 3 players out (If Heath is out) because they have been suspended proves my pasted postings right we need some better discipline in the team because we dont have players to cover like some other clubs have. Billy says in the Express that Guiseley will be a real test for us but this is not the time to panic. Lets all remember that at 5.00pm Sat.I for one hope he's right.

Post subject: Re: What Billy said in this weeks express.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:41 pm 

We seem to turn it on more against good opposition. Chance to give Ticker a good run out with Pell (who'll want to show Guiseley what he can do). Maybe Jacko could get a run out - I hear hes fit (but maybe not match fit). Even with a disastrous Christmas I'm optimistiic about Saturday.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:18 pm 

Fair comment Bluebeard i just wish i could be as optimistic as you my friend. I hope your right.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:29 pm 

sorry frickley1 just skim read that and the jist of it was that "billy says".....

tough game tommorow the lads will need to be physical and grind out a draw.