It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:23 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Billy Heaths comments in the Express this week.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:14 am 

One thing about Billy Heath is he tells it how it is, His comments in the Express this week shows just that, He makes NO EXCUSES at all about the Ossett game he puts the blame where it should be, and he was even apologetic to the Blues fans who went to Ossett. Billy you are a breath of fresh air, to have a manager who says it as it is and does not blame the ref the pitch or the other teams player or anything else when we play like we did at Ossett is a breath of fresh air to my ears. If you speak your mind and tell it as it is Billy you will get some stick but i for one respect your honesty and accept you apology for the Ossett game. Keep it up mate.

Post subject: Re: Billy Heaths comments in the Express this week.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:05 pm 

billy is a topman and thats something I think we all agree on. plus he would demolish marrow and sharpe in a brawl.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:04 pm 

Wonder what this weeks Express will say.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:35 pm 

not sure what billy will say but in terms of the express, below will be a good little tick box for every week not just next week.

"anti social behaviour in south kirkby"

"man punched in upton"

"waste plant concerns"

"drug problem in Hemsworth"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:49 am 

What can he say Blue Beard That he dident say last week? His comments still stand for me i think.Just 1 point out of the last 3 games from clubs all below us and a full squad to pick his team from says it all. Billy IMO was spot on with what he said in the Express, my worry is what is he going to do now that we have sending off suspensions and maybe players out because of suspensions due to all the booking we have picked up.JOHN D do you still stand by your comment that you dont mind bookings as long as they are not for mouthing ( he will not have a full team to pick from soon)so what is he going to do then. Lets hope we dont pick up any injuries. I really hate to say this but in passed postings I TOLD YOU SO. I dont think my passed comments are far from the point now are they? It does you good to read passed posting sometimes. ON THE 26th OF DEC FRICKLEY (PLEASE NOTE FRICKLEY NOT FRICKLEY 1) SAID AFTER THE OSSETT GAME.QUOTE. NEXT WEEK SHOULD BE A GOOD INDICATOR AS WORKSOP SHIPPED SEVEN TODAY well what has the worksop game pointed out? Stupid bookings and sending off will leave us short of first team players soon and if we get some injuries we will really be up against it. What did i say was needed. Get the discipline back into the team and a few older players to steady the ship before its too late and we are playing the great escape again.Just one last question what is the team doing in training? or are they training? as we seam to keep getting more of the same and over the last 3 game the problems have not been addressed in training IMO.What do you lot think? constructive point / views only PLEASE.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:02 pm 

worksop very fit side thats all i can say in my opinion need to be able to keep up ossett very fit side someone said not too far away from me it was like boxing day we was doing okay thought we could have worked way back in then the sending off the ref wasnt consistent a few of there challenges were the same and they stayed on my thoughts only

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:07 pm 

i dont think worksop were a fit side they had several players who were overweight. we had nothing on the right and clarke didnt fit well up top, i would put clarke back on the right (or davies) and play ticker up top and drop camfeld and swap the centre midfield davies for walsh. groomke was forced to do the donkey work in the middle and with his vision impaired he coudnt dominate the stocky fat worksop kid.

come on blues!!!!!