It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Ossett vr Frickley
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:17 pm 

Frickley wrote:
He must be one damn good physio

i am :lol:
but its normally sprained ankles and torn hamstrings (they're the muscles at the back of ya leg at the top) that i have to treat not black eyes and swollen cheek bones.

see ya good friday if you play like that again it will be for ossett

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:17 pm 

yada yada yada...

You spend far too much time on these forums Fiz. Thats why you can't form your own opinions and have to rely on the drivel that is usually posted on these things by the 'Frickley haters'!!

I'm well aware of those muscles that you mention. So is Danny Walsh - one of your 'angelic' players managed to test Danny's out in the first minute or so... Suppose you missed that also?!? BTW - no booking for him either - yet Danny showed the 'full set' of studs to the 'home-boy' ref... Not interested... funny that.

Still not answered my question about your number 7... Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. But then again... you have the equally-as-angelic Mr Collins as your manager.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:41 pm 

little bit condesending towards ossett aint it frickley1 wasnt that long ago frickley were in the relegation zone didnt hear anybody disrespecting ure team when that was happening , no team has a god given right to win , first and foremost you win ure individual battles then u can set about winning the game, yes u have strung some crackin results together but try and be mindfull of other teams supporters they dont disrespect u try some humility , u might even like it :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:12 am 

Dont agree with John Dillinger about he does not mind bookings as long as they are not for mouthing, he seams to be saying dirty tackies / play is ok.I hope he still feels the same way when our players are suspended and we are losing games because we have to play second team players and the FA fine us big time.If we carnt win games with skill we should not try and win with foul play, football is a sporting game or SHOULD be. And he says i only have one brain cell. Well Well with comments like that John i dont think you should be saying such things. Do you?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:07 am 

Frickley 1 wrote:
Dont agree with John Dillinger about he does not mind bookings as long as they are not for mouthing, he seams to be saying dirty tackies / play is ok.I hope he still feels the same way when our players are suspended and we are losing games because we have to play second team players and the FA fine us big time.If we carnt win games with skill we should not try and win with foul play, football is a sporting game or SHOULD be. And he says i only have one brain cell. Well Well with comments like that John i dont think you should be saying such things. Do you?
Frickley 1 wrote:
Thanks for your reply John even when you dont agree with what someone says on the fourm (for we all have our views) there is no need to throw out personal insults. Because you think i am wrong does not make you right even if you think you are, thats the good thing about a open fourm. As you have your views and so do i and others by all means state your views but to insult IMO is not on.By the way you say no one takes my view seriously how do you know that are you a mind reader. I listen to what people say and alot of people are saying the same things as me but are not forum members so they dont post on this forum.and i must say the way people are insulted makes me wonder if they are doing the right thing.
can this be dropped now let it go this feuding had enough never coming on here again good luck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:01 pm 

Think i will do the same Frickley new supporter, All the best to ALL Blues and the team for the new year.Good luck.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:56 pm 
Frickley wrote:
yada yada yada...

You spend far too much time on these forums Fiz. Thats why you can't form your own opinions and have to rely on the drivel that is usually posted on these things by the 'Frickley haters'!!

I'm well aware of those muscles that you mention. So is Danny Walsh - one of your 'angelic' players managed to test Danny's out in the first minute or so... Suppose you missed that also?!? BTW - no booking for him either - yet Danny showed the 'full set' of studs to the 'home-boy' ref... Not interested... funny that.

Still not answered my question about your number 7... Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. But then again... you have the equally-as-angelic Mr Collins as your manager.

From what I was hearing yesterday, Fiz's job could be a lot easier in the next few weeks as plenty of players will be leaving.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:45 pm 

JohnDillinger wrote:
From what I was hearing yesterday, Fiz's job could be a lot easier in the next few weeks as plenty of players will be leaving.

Nothing that hasn't been rumoured on and off all season JD. Worryingly this time, there is nobody on our website, slagging off or blaming anyone else about it, which tends to suggest there may be something in it this time. Concerning indeed, time will tell.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:32 pm 

CroftonRed wrote:
JohnDillinger wrote:

Nothing that hasn't been rumoured on and off all season JD. Worryingly this time, there is nobody on our website, slagging off or blaming anyone else about it, which tends to suggest there may be something in it this time. Concerning indeed, time will tell.

i've not heard anything myself recently about a potential cut in the wage bill, but like Mr CroftonRed said, it has been rumoured before. It would be easy to blame the committee and members at the club for the state we are in, but in reality they're like rabbits staring at the rapidly approaching headlights of a speeding truck. :shock: There could well be tears before bedtime. :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:20 pm 

Maybe so... but surely its not that difficult to only spend what you have coming in? Gambling on future income/cup runs is simply a recipe for disaster.

Despite Frickley 1 and Fiz's recent 'spat', i for one wouldn't want you to go down - unless of course it was to save our bacon. :lol: :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:58 am 

reading this thread anyone not at ingfield on boxing day (which would include most of our committee by the sound of things :wink: ) would think there had been a battle royal going on, i must be getting old because i didn't see any bad tackles or any aggro, only one or two Frickley players getting frustrated near the end by some odd decisions from the referee and linesmen.

We were the better team because we scored two goals while we were playing well in the first half, second half was abysmal, there's no point playing long balls to a pair of old crocks like Danny Davidson and Simon Baldry, if they don't get the ball to their feet they certainly ain't going to run after it if it's booted down into the corner.

As for our money problems, i'll believe anything anyone tells me, i heard Baldry was on £150 a week, not bad for a 35 year old who officially retired from football a few years ago through injury, he might not be on £150 or any where near that, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least anything that is revealed about exactly what we are squandering our money on.

One final dig at the committee, it's a poor do when one of the bar staff has to ask me if the club is open on New Years Day. Shouldn't someone from the committee be telling the bar staff when they are on duty?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:05 pm 

RedOssett wrote:

As for our money problems, i'll believe anything anyone tells me, i heard Baldry was on £150 a week, not bad for a 35 year old who officially retired from football a few years ago through injury, he might not be on £150 or any where near that, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least anything that is revealed about exactly what we are squandering our money on.

Any player taking home £150 per week will have to pay or have the club pay for him another £50 in PAYE and NI, therefore IMO £150 per week nett is suicidal for any club unless they have a rich benefactor, gate income at Ossett and indeed Frickley for that matter does not generate anywhere enough income for players to be earning this kind of money week in week out. I beleive that the Inland Revenue or HM Customs if you want to be up to date are taking a greater interest in football finance at this level, that should get a few administrators sweating a bit.