It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:45 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: What good.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:56 pm 

Can anyone tell me what good last nights 5 nothing defeat did us.What did we gain from last night? Please tell me as i cannot see what we got out of last night. What was the point of last nights game?

Post subject: Re: What good.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:25 pm 

didnt go was working read report wasnt good billy must have had a plan cant see the point of the game my opinion he should have played the regulars maybe they werent available this would have kept the momentum going unless he owed selby manager a favour ? and organised this match

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:00 am 

I agree frickley new supporter. Can anyone suggest a reason for this game? I could have under stood it if Billy had played the first team to keep them match fit but why play them at all because to lose 5-0 must run the risk of knocking confidence in the squad. The only thing i can think Billy was doing was looking at the other player to see if we do have strength in depth,or a squad that could push for a play off place. I wonder if he now feels he needs to bring in some more players to cover for any future injuries ext. Can any one throw some light on why because i am baffled.Maybe thats why Billy is the manager and i am not and dont want to be.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:32 pm 

looking at the ones who played i would say it was just a run out to see what they could do and nothing else, some were coming back from injury or suspension and others have been on the subs bench recently, so for me it was just a run around :roll:

dont think the scoreline will affect the team at all, it means nothing :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:09 pm 

Possibly your right FB. Lets hope the score is the same on Sat but 5-0 to Frickley.