It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: No new player.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:18 am 

Billy says in the express the new player he spoke about in last weeks express is not coming he's on the back burner. What do we think do we need new players? I think we should stick with what we have for now as they are doing the job so why bring new players in? Save the money for later if needed.Maybe after the big test on Sat (Guiseley) we will see where we are at.Then we can make a better judgment. But what do you think?

Post subject: Re: No new player.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:07 pm 

strength in depth is good,but at what cost to the team??? we've already had a few cry off cos they aint getting a game week in week out :?
as long as the discipline stays good and we dont get too many injuries we should be ok,the two new guys have looked good and will do well, i hope :D

heard somewhere that were unfashionable to some players, or is it we dont pay enough ?? :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:56 pm 

forest blue wrote:
strength in depth is good,but at what cost to the team??? we've already had a few cry off cos they aint getting a game week in week out :?
as long as the discipline stays good and we dont get too many injuries we should be ok,the two new guys have looked good and will do well, i hope :D

heard somewhere that were unfashionable to some players, or is it we dont pay enough ?? :evil:

In this technocolour day and age you Big Fellas are the picture of sartorial elegance.......but no-one wants to playunder the shadow of the slag heap 8)

oh saunter off you witch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:04 pm 

Your only jealous that you havent got our rolling hills, and of course great team, It takes a big fella to play at the lane and there is not many about but to be honest i think we have all the big fellas we need.Mc s. Where are your team in the leauge?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:17 pm 

In this technocolour day and age you Big Fellas are the picture of sartorial elegance.......but no-one wants to playunder the shadow of the slag heap 8)[/quote]

i would say ask chelsea about the change to the "heap", but he probably didnt see it cos of the fog :lol: :lol:
also we only want committed players ( to the club that is ) to come and play for us, i dont want these types that dont care and just come along for the cash :roll: i'm sure our players know that were 110% behind them, like you are to us mc's, behind and looking up :lol: :lol: :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:55 pm 

Spot on FB i could not have put it better myself. Whats up Mcs lost your posting finger just like your team has lost its way.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:51 pm 

Frickley 1 wrote:
Spot on FB i could not have put it better myself. Whats up Mcs lost your posting finger just like your team has lost its way.

bless your little cotton socks, some of us work for a living and can't spend all day on here :lol: :lol:

My team hasn't lost it's way, it is playing a waiting game...........bit like you lot at Frickers did last season :P
There is still a long way to go and a lot of games before May. In fact you are our final game.....so I will be able to see just how much progress has been made on the slag heap, oh and I will have a look at the landscaping going on behind the ground :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh saunter off you witch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:28 pm 

i'm also at work :shock: :D
nothing behind the ground will be diffrent unfortunately :? but the mountain in front is changing :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:30 pm 

behind, in front.......you KNOW my brilliant sense of direction, FB :? :?

oh saunter off you witch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:33 pm 

forest blue wrote:
nothing behind the ground will be diffrent unfortunately :? but the mountain in front is changing :wink:

skiver!!! :shock: :shock:

oh saunter off you witch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:36 pm 

McScouse wrote:
forest blue wrote:

skiver!!! :shock: :shock:

your not doing that bad yourself :lol: :lol: :lol: best way while getting paid :wink:
your sense of direction doesnt exist does it ????? :twisted: :twisted: