It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:07 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: GOOD READ.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:27 pm 

A good read in the Express today great to read that Billy / Bobby / lads are not looking to finish mid table but higher, hopefully play off place, and if that happens i think we will all be happy having had a good season. Billy says he is looking to get points from the next five games to put us in with a good chance. Kendal Sat is not an easy game but up the lane i feel we could beat anybody if we are up for it and by what it says in the Express we are up for it. I read we have a few players out but now we have the cover with good players. Billy has put a good group of players together dont you think? So roll on Sat, another win, good gate who knows what could happen. Conf north???

Post subject: Re: GOOD READ.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:55 pm 

i'm impressed with the new additions to the team,their giving us width which is what we need to give our players up front space to move.i've had every faith in our team and billy all season :D

were playing loads better footy now than when we played at kendal and by rights should have won there :x
hopefully 3 points on sat'day off my friend chelski's team,although he will be against it :lol: :lol:

Post subject: Re: GOOD READ.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:12 am 

I think we all knew they where a good team and could do the job, But now we are glad they are doing it.