It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:27 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: How Good
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:25 am 

I wonder how good are the Frickley team? As we all know in the earlier games this season we failed to win games because our forwards could not score and as i said at the time they where not giving value for money to the club or fans. We all knew they could do it but for some reason they did not. What ever Billy has done to get them scoring again i dont know but he has done a great job and as i have said in passed postings this season i think Billy / Bobby and the board are the men for the job at Frickley even when others said Billy should go or they never wanted him back, he wears his heart on his sleeve gives 100% and expects 100% from his players and what i like about the man is if they dont give 100% he lets them know it.I for one will hold my hands up and say i have been one of the most critical supporters of our forwards in passed posting and i still stand by every word i said but they have responded and are now doing what we all knew they could.But how good is the Frickley team today?In my opinion this team could go places if Billy / Bobby stops at the club and keeps building up the team with new players one by one at a time, look at the big boys in the leauge only just above us with all there money look at how we played against them we just got beat or a draw. Yes i think we are good and with a few new players who will play Billys way ie 100% we could be conf north in a few years. But what do you lot think? Also can i just say a word to the board well done on your efforts in cleaning up the club it has been noted how much more pleasant it is to be at the games these days. Well done.

Post subject: Re: How Good
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:53 am 

in my opinion i believe they are giving value for money i always enjoy the matches bearing in mind this is just my opinion others will have different views

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:07 pm 

Yes they are now giving value for money and its great to watch this team now we are all pulling together on the park and as i say this team could go places with a few new players to give us that bit of something special.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:03 pm 

i think a few more new players in and a few old ones will have competition for spaces that will be good for the club