It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:45 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: boston
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:15 pm 

more of the same please boys :D
great result sat'day and having back to back wins in the league would be nice 8)

Post subject: Re: boston
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:43 pm 

Very, very nice indeed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:28 pm 

Well Billys a very very very nice man.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:22 pm 

Be very careful not to upset them. We made the mistake of having the temerity to win on Saturday and the natives were not happy!

You are expected to turn up and roll over as befits a fellow pub team in this pub team league!

They've not yet taken on board the fact that 5 pub teams have beaten them at home this season :lol: - best of luck.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:23 pm 

Beware their manager has been removed according to Unibond website. Let's add to their woes.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:13 pm 

Dave S (NFU) wrote:
Be very careful not to upset them. We made the mistake of having the temerity to win on Saturday and the natives were not happy!

You are expected to turn up and roll over as befits a fellow pub team in this pub team league!

They've not yet taken on board the fact that 5 pub teams have beaten them at home this season :lol: - best of luck.

Nice manure stirring Dave. Bet you feel really big coming on here to spread your word! Just how do you feel making stuff like that up and publishing it on other teams' forums? Perhaps, just perhaps, we were angry at losing because it was our fifth league loss at home so far this season and your our team made a porr team (that's you) look good. Don't put words into other people's mouths, and then try and post it where you think we're not looking. If you were relegated three leagues to whatever division you ended up in, and lost to a vilage with a population of 250 people on the back of an abysmal run of form try and tell me you'd be happy. Talk about bitching! :twisted: Would you like it if after visiting your ground I posted on other club forums saying that North Ferriby United are a violent bunch of tossers?

TMc, our manager being removed hasn't really added to our woes. Quite the opposite in fact. Although I'm still not confident about tomorrow - don't think our caretaker boss is particularly good.

Bad luck. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:36 pm 

Stumped Pilgrim wrote:
Dave S (NFU) wrote:

Nice manure stirring Dave. Bet you feel really big coming on here to spread your word! Just how do you feel making stuff like that up and publishing it on other teams' forums? Perhaps, just perhaps, we were angry at losing because it was our fifth league loss at home so far this season and your our team made a porr team (that's you) look good. Don't put words into other people's mouths, and then try and post it where you think we're not looking. If you were relegated three leagues to whatever division you ended up in, and lost to a vilage with a population of 250 people on the back of an abysmal run of form try and tell me you'd be happy. Talk about bitching! :twisted: Would you like it if after visiting your ground I posted on other club forums saying that North Ferriby United are a violent bunch of tossers?

TMc, our manager being removed hasn't really added to our woes. Quite the opposite in fact. Although I'm still not confident about tomorrow - don't think our caretaker boss is particularly good.

Bad luck. :lol:

QED I think - and I'm not putting words in anyone's mouth, what I said is exactly what was expressed in the thread on Imps talk after the game.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:39 am 

Go and fall out with each other on your own web site.Get lost.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:01 pm 

Stumped Pilgrim wrote:
Dave S (NFU) wrote:

Bad luck. :lol: was you threatened with violence im not accusing anyone would like to know if boston is a safe placeto visit after all dont go to matches for fighting leave that to the other clubs only want to watch football because truthfully daves nfu comments have put me off we will see the result will do thetalking all the best

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:16 pm 

frickley new supporter wrote:
Stumped Pilgrim wrote:
Dave S (NFU) wrote:

Bad luck. :lol: was you threatened with violence im not accusing anyone would like to know if boston is a safe placeto visit after all dont go to matches for fighting leave that to the other clubs only want to watch football because truthfully daves nfu comments have put me off we will see the result will do thetalking all the best

Final comment from me as what was meant as a light hearted comment following the (written) reaction on the Boston forum has been completely misunderstood - if the moderators would like to delete the whole thread I would be delighted.

To Frickley new supporter:-

There is absolutely no problem with a visit to Boston, the supporters were magnificent in supporting their team and in the clubhouse afterwards. The animosity at the end of the game was firmly directed at the (now departed) manager. There were no threats or suggestions of any.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:23 pm 

Stumped pilgrim, you missed my point. When a manager is removed the team usually have a point to prove and suddenly play well. I want Frickley to go and counteract that thereby making it 6 games lost at home which would add to the woes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:59 pm 

anyone going to game tonight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:07 pm 

Most of these postings are rubbish, for goodness sake lets move on please.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:36 pm 

[quote="Frickley 1"]Most of these postings are rubbish, for goodness sake lets move on please. can i ask why these postings are rubbish what shall we talk about the score tonight 2 - 0 to frickley i will hazard a guess

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:53 am 

Frickley new supporter read the postings again and i think you or any one will see why i think the posting are rubbish, not all of them but some are. Yes it was a great win last night bring on Sat.