It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:27 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Good point today
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:35 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Oxford street or standing outside co-op
:D

_________________
don't always beleve what ya see!!!

I love Paul Lovely


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good point today
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:06 pm
Posts: 274
game was ok ilson got lucky shame about robbos penalty miss good to get a point


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good point today
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 am
Posts: 1482
Good point yes, But we should have had 3 as we out played them for alot of the game,Billy dont ever let Robbo take another pen its not his best gift.(pen taking).Was it one point gained or 3 lost? I think the new lad will do us a job once he has played a bit for the blues, he had a fairly good game all in all.Great to see Pell score hope its one of many.Good to see the gate was up 200+ and we are out of the relegation zone still.All in all not to bad a day it could have been worse.Bring on Prescot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good point today
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:06 am
Posts: 1498
Location: Balby, Doncaster
Agreed Frickley1.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good point today
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 am
Posts: 1482
Thanks Blade


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good point today
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:14 pm
Posts: 3003
i dont want to be negative, but for me it was 2 points lost not a point gained !! we were the better side until they scored and then lost it for 10 min or so :evil: why the hell robbo wanted to take the pen doesnt make any sense to me and it cost us the points in reality.

were losing too many points at home from games we've bossed and not found that killer touch,marine,hednesford, eastwood, and now ilkeston have got a point from a game they didnt deserve any,thats 8 points dropped against teams that are or have been at the time in the top 5 !! this gripe just isnt about the home form it also includes away as well,from the games i've seen this year alone we should have had another 12 points or more on our total :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good point today
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 10471
Location: Fort William
Come to Prescot on Saturday and watch Cables add to your woes, FB :lol: :lol:

_________________
trimmtrab wrote:

oh saunter off you witch


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good point today
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:14 pm
Posts: 3003
cant !!! :cry:

going to try and find a new coat :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good point today
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 10471
Location: Fort William
forest blue wrote:
cant !!! :cry:

going to try and find a new coat :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Ah dunno, between Tiggy with High School Musical and you with your fashion sense. :lol:

_________________
trimmtrab wrote:

oh saunter off you witch


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good point today
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:50 am
Posts: 2014
Location: @ my wits end
Forest Blue - you're not going to the match because you are going shopping for a new coat!!!!!

You big girls blouson!

(Can you see what I've done there?)

_________________
South Elmsall, where men are men, are so are the women

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good point today
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:13 pm
Posts: 425
agreed it was 2 points lost on Saturday - I was talking to a couple of their fans at half time and they couldn't understand why we were not 3-0 up. Its like the start of the season when we were murdering teams 0 - 0. I think Robbo took the kick because Mozza and Pelly can't score pens either, wonder who will take the next one! Guess we were a bit unlucky as well with the two efforts that hit the woodwork and Tickers miss.


forest blue wrote:
i dont want to be negative, but for me it was 2 points lost not a point gained !! we were the better side until they scored and then lost it for 10 min or so :evil: why the hell robbo wanted to take the pen doesnt make any sense to me and it cost us the points in reality.

were losing too many points at home from games we've bossed and not found that killer touch,marine,hednesford, eastwood, and now ilkeston have got a point from a game they didnt deserve any,thats 8 points dropped against teams that are or have been at the time in the top 5 !! this gripe just isnt about the home form it also includes away as well,from the games i've seen this year alone we should have had another 12 points or more on our total :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good point today
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 10471
Location: Fort William
Mini Maureenio wrote:
Forest Blue - you're not going to the match because you are going shopping for a new coat!!!!!

You big girls blouson!

(Can you see what I've done there?)


Oh Mini M, it is much, much worse than that!

_________________
trimmtrab wrote:

oh saunter off you witch


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good point today
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:22 pm
Posts: 166
[quote="bluebeard"] I think Robbo took the kick because Mozza and Pelly can't score pens either, wonder who will take the next one!
Probably the guy who wanted to take the one on saturday, namely Chris White. I've been on cross county runs shorter than Robbos run up, he never looked confident he'd hit the side of a barn from 1 yard never mind the back of the net.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good point today
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 am
Posts: 117
Location: Ilkeston
i cant understand how you didnt win that. we was really poor...worst ive seen us play this season. by the look of your team i cant see you guys staying near the bottom for long..then again ossett was a good side when we played them, and they are still struggling.

_________________
Image

http://www.myspace.com/ilkestontownfootballclub


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group