It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:06 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: new players
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:39 pm 

a bit confused here wondering if any one can provide any information weds 22nd of october the blues have signed a new goalkeeper also signing up is a new striker then this weeks express back page unfashionable tag put s off new players was it premature off the club a bit then in saying these players had signed or have i read it wrong :?:

Post subject: Re: new players
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:03 pm 

I understand the lad from Pickering who has been playing in the USA has signed but he is still playing at Pickering maybe he is not up to unibond prem standard yet i understand he is only a young 18 year old or thats what i was told ( not confirmed ). The goal keeper was signed as cover for Adam i understand thats all. But i find it very worrying that on the back page of this weeks Express Billy says players dont want to come to the lane. Why i wonder, the way i see it in the pasted players will almost play anywhere if they get the money and many players have little loyalty to a club if there is better money at other clubs (ie Grantham a few years ago) so why will they not come to the lane? I have my own views. What do you think?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:12 pm 

perhaps its because they view the postings on this forum and do not fancy a slating from people like yourself, not involved with the club!? anyhow, didnt your parents ever learn you not to believe everything you read in newspapers. try attending a match, buying a program, buying a raffle ticket, having a drink, then have 'an opinion'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:23 pm 

king street blue wrote:
perhaps its because they view the postings on this forum and do not fancy a slating from people like yourself, not involved with the club!? anyhow, didnt your parents ever learn you not to believe everything you read in newspapers. try attending a match, buying a program, buying a raffle ticket, having a drink, then have 'an opinion'
i do attend the matches i do buy programmes i do buy a raffle ticket i dont have a drink because i drive but i do have a cup of tea it seems as though you cant ask a question on here as you only get a sarcastic answer in fact with what you have just said i dont think i will bother now are you connected to the club king street

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:51 pm 

Take no notice Frickley new supporter - he wants to be the only person left on the forum!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:07 pm 

King street blue are you real? Are you on this planet? I wonder.Your right about one thing it is the rubbish people are reading on this fourm. But mate sadly its your rubbish posting IMO. Forget him Frickley New Supporter its good to read your posting keep it up.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:49 pm 

frickley new supporter wrote:
a bit confused here wondering if any one can provide any information weds 22nd of october the blues have signed a new goalkeeper also signing up is a new striker then this weeks express back page unfashionable tag put s off new players was it premature off the club a bit then in saying these players had signed or have i read it wrong :?:

Signings are only publicised on the website once they have actually happened and the League have confirmed the registrations are in order so yes, both Luke Ibbetson and Jody Barford have signed. However, as Frickley 1 states, Luke Ibbetson (who is 24 by the way) is still currently playing at Pickering Town and Jody Barford has signed purely as goalkeeping cover.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:59 pm 

Thanks Steve.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:33 pm 

thankyou for the information a win on saturday will be great all the best