It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:07 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Ashton tonight
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:01 pm 

king street blue wrote:
whats the matter frickley 1, can you not comment on the match until you read the paper, or the match report comes up? ive bought you a wooden spoon for future stirring purposes. x at the match? my bottom!
whhhooo whats the matter king street street blue why all this animosity never seen this before on other forums on another note does anyone know the number for the half time draw from FCUM game didnt hear the number on the tannoy thanks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:24 pm 
Blue Peter wrote:
Was going to make a predicion of the score, but I think I'll stick to safer topics and say there'll be a low turn out, less than 200.

Would like to see White and Turner start on the wings, with Mozz and Tick up front. Also if possible can we have the ball given to Danny Walsh and Jon Groome? would be nice to see if they recall how to play football after seeing it whizz over their heads most of the time. Oops got a bit controversial there, come on Rory have a pop.

Seems Blue Peter is a tactical genius. Billy got it spot on last night, good to see him go with an attacking threat down both flanks and to use Danny Walsh more. Thought Joner was very good last night, him and Nicklin are players of the season so far for me. Nicklin's the best keeper I've seen up the Lane for a long long time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:49 pm 

what can I say? whilst being a tactical genius I also made sure we didnt run out of chips or pies, can any one man do more in life?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:13 pm 

Blue Peter wrote:
what can I say? whilst being a tactical genius I also made sure we didnt run out of chips or pies, can any one man do more in life?

That,s not such a tough job when the crowd was only 162! Shall I stay in Tenerife??

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:00 pm 

Peter keep up the good work the chips and pie are spot on and to go with a great win what more can we ask from a football club?