It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:13 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: NOT AGAIN
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:02 am 

I hope we are not going down the same line as last year by bringing in players from the NCEL, ie the new signing from Pickering, we need good unibond prem or higher leauge player surely to get us out of the mess we are in. I know we can pick up good players from lower leauges but can we afford at this stage of the season and the mess we are in to be bringing in players from the NCEL? Dont we need proven unibond prem players or as i say higher leauge players? Or am i wrong has this player played at a higher level? Does anyone know who he is? If need be lets spend some money as its no good having money if we are in the unibond 1 we dont need to go mad we only need a couple of good players and then we should be safe.

Post subject: Re: NOT AGAIN
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:43 am 

If I'm correct Frickley 1, Ibbotson has also played at York and Halifax prior to Pickering and his short excursion to USA.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:13 pm 

Thanks for the info.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:42 pm 

would you be happy if you had a stake in the club frickley 1

Last edited by frickley new supporter on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:43 pm 

was wondering what sort of money are you talking about frickley one regarding buying a player perhaps we could start a fund and all chip in towards the cost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:57 am 
Didn't you get a substantial amount from the Martyn Woolford deal?

Spending money on transfer fees is not always the best solution, the manager needs to galvanise the current players who did well during the 2nd half of last seson.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:16 am 

Frickley new supporter. I am not sure if i would like to have a share in the club or not. Also i dont want us to buy a player i would go down the road of loan players like Billy seams to want to do then if they dont fit in all we would lose is the wages we would have had to pay the player while he was on loan to us. Hopefully this would be a short term thing maybe two months or so while Billy gets the forwards scoring again or signs new players. In short to save us from the drop this year.I still think we could finish mid table if we went down that road. We should have the money to go down this road with the Woolford money and FA cup run money dont you think? That way we dont leave the club penny less. IMO.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:36 pm 
Anyone can become a member of the Club, one member one vote. £10 for membership I think.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:22 pm 

Membership of FAFC Ltd costs just £5 per year and memberships/renewals have been taken since pre-season. Anyone interested can see me at any home game.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:36 pm 

ok cheers :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:27 pm 

A Question to STEVE PENNOCK. If any one becomes a member of FAFC what does that entitle them to do. Will you explain what is the benefit of been a FAFC member please? I may be interested in becoming a member.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:13 pm 

Frickley 1, in a nutshell, membership of Frickley Athletic FC Limited allows that person to receive the yearly accounts, attend the AGM (and any EGM) and have a vote on items that are discussed at these meetings. No person can become a director without first being a member.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:24 pm 

FRICKLEY 1 i find it hard to believe that you've supported this club for 40 years, yet u didn't know what benifits you got from becoming a member of frickley.

I love Paul Lovely

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:43 am 

consider yourself reprimanded Frickley 1. :lol:
Rory is hoping to finally get his first star at MacDonalds in the next 3 months to further enhance his authority!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:08 am 

Blue Peter wrote:
consider yourself reprimanded Frickley 1. :lol:
Rory is hoping to finally get his first star at MacDonalds in the next 3 months to further enhance his authority!!!

:lol: :lol: are you a member rory after all this is a forum to ask questions is it not or shall send to you first to see if they suitable??