It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Well
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:56 pm 

Well at the risk of more insults here we go.Last night i was speaking to a fc united fan who told me that most of the united players where only on £50 if they played, five where on contract but the max wage was only £120. So i wonder why carnt we beat players who are only on £50? Well for me mozza has a first touch like a baby elephant, How many times does he fail to get the ball at his feet or a header, loses it then falls down and starts moaning his head off? last night he couldent win a ball in the air for love nor money, sorry Mozza i think your liveing on passed glorys stop moaning and get on with it five goals so far is rubbish two of which where pens.Pell, Robs a nice lad, but again living on past glorys, one goal so far speaks for its self.Whitey over the last two games has played better, but before the last two his attitude was terrible dident seam to want to play and that has helped to put us where we are now 0 goals so far for whitey. Tick i feel pound for pound will prove himself over the season to be are best forward if he can play.Billy must feel so frustrated he knows they can do it but are letting him and us down. OK i can hear you, give it time, it will come. The ref was bad, the pitch was to long, the liner was rubbish, the weather was crap, Frickley 1 is a so and so , any excuse rather than face up to the real problem the forwards are not up to the job.At the start of the season i said this should be are season hopefully a top six finish but it looks like it may be a bottom four.As for the we are blue and white we are dynamite your having a laugh, dynamite more like damp firework.One thing i am pleased about is Billys bit in the express he intends to get some loan players in to get rid of some of this dead wood, lets hope its from higher up than us and not from the unibond 1 like last year.So there you go insults at the ready tell me i am not a true blue i couldent care less the truth hurts and if you want to stick your head in the sand i dont and neather does Billy by the way he wrote in the express. Happy posting. Brothers

Post subject: Re: Well
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:11 pm 

no insults from me on most of it, my only grievance is that i dont think the forwards are having the luck of the draw at the moment!! the difference in the game when tick came on was enormous in effort but again it wouldnt cross the line :roll:

maybe a few fresh faces would be a good input to the team, but really a few and i mean a few need to pull their socks up and show a bit more commitment on the field as we know they can do it but dont :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:43 pm 

Spot on Forest Blue lets see who Billy comes up with this week end, as reported in the express. But good forwards make goals ours dont any more i think i have said why i dont think they are doing it what do you think F/Blue?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:52 pm 

PS. How much longer is Jacko out for does anyone know?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:22 pm 

i thought they played ok its only my opinion ive seen them get beat before and pack in last night they battled

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:04 pm 

I don't think they were 3-1 better than us last night, but what they did do was break from defence to attack in numbers and with pace, their second and third goals coming from our attacks in their box. It was the same at Fleetwood. The defence is starting to leak goals after being the strongest part of the team. The reason as I see it is that we do not put more than 2 passes together and the ball is back in our area. Whitey showed more of what he can do last night. When we ran wide at their defence 3 great chances were created without the end result.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:49 pm 

what usually happens if ure defence is absorbing pressure week after week and the forewards arent scoring at the other end , something has to give and its usually the defence,this leads to a lack of confidence through the team and then loseing becomes a habit and a hard habit to break,hope u start scoring soon and get ureselfs out of the position u currently find ureselfs seems frickley1 and forest blue are two really passionate supporters and i applaude u both good luck and keep ure chins up :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:18 pm 

Thanks Boey i am.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:58 pm 

i hope Jacko's back soon cos we could do with him!!!! Cos Steve Heath isn't doing it for me! not the player he was!!!

thought whitey was our best player by far last night

If the Billy doesn't sort it out soon i think he should go

Towler isthe best striker we've got and billy puts him on bench too much for my liking

:shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:26 pm 

Well... I thimk it will be looked back on as a successful night off the pitch. The club clearly planned things wel, and despite what a couple of posters have written on other topics I thought the police and stewards handled things well. Just before KO things could have turned... I suspect that was why the 'cordon' was set up. After that though it calmed down. Certainly the 'regulars' seemed to be standing in their normal places...

Great atmosphere in the main stand - ahy can't all those teenage kids come up the 'Lane with their drum more often. Fair play to them - good banter and come-backs from the FCUM fans... :lol: 400+ each game would be nice...

On the pitch... IMO last night was the first time we created that many chances in a while... all fair points about our luck etc... but we can't keep saying it will turn. I'm not sure what the answer is, so won't post a 'suggestion'...

Although IMO we need at least one new fullback (on current form), a right-winger and a new forward. At least to give some competition. Jacko fit too would be a boost.

Fingers crossed we're still in this division next season for the repeat fixture. On a saturday i'm sure we'll get 1000+. Massive game next Tuesday - wonder how many of last nights 'new faces' will turn up for that one...

Up the 'Blues.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:58 am 

Frickley Your last posting is spot on the ball (IMO) i could not put it better myself. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:18 am 

Bleeww. Fair comments, But not so sure about the S Heath coment and Billy Going comment, do we really want to start looking for a new manager? because it would take 2 or 3 weeks to appoint someone and then another period of time for the new boss to get his team together then its Christmas i think we should stick with Billy. ( What did i just say Christmas. Let me be the first to wise you all, all the best ). Whitey was our best player so he can do it if he wants and we want him to.I agree Tick is our best forward and should be (IMO) in the first 11 every game, or at least untill Pell and Morris start to do the business.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:24 am 

we do need jacko back, the sooner the better, to give us a bit more stability. i also think that players like whitey need to put in the performance like that all the time,not just when it suits them !!

mozza, tick always give 110% and some others arent far behind them,turner is another that gives his all and isnt afraid to shoot 8)

an injection of new blood may kick start us and give us a few more options of what to do on the field, and hopefully billy can bring these people in.....quickly, before were fighting for survival again :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:02 am 

Your right F/ Blue.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:10 am 

Someone said on Wed night Billy had signed a goal keeper as backup for Adam and a player who has been playing in USA. But i have to say the person who said it is a bit unreliable so DONT DONT take it as fact, w will have to ait and see.

Last edited by Frickley 1 on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.