It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:28 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: PLEASE
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 am
Posts: 1482
Billy / Lads can we please please hav ain Wed. PLEASE.


Last edited by Frickley 1 on Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PLEASE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:06 am
Posts: 1498
Location: Balby, Doncaster
Certainly need one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PLEASE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 am
Posts: 1482
A win


Last edited by Frickley 1 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PLEASE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 am
Posts: 1482
It would have been nice if Becks could have come to Frickley on loan now that LA Gal season has finished, But sadly he is not.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PLEASE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:36 pm
Posts: 17
hopefully be a good match and a good crowd


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PLEASE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 10471
Location: Fort William
Frickley 1 wrote:
It would have been nice if Becks could have come to Frickley on loan now that LA Gal season has finished, But sadly he is not.


You really shouldn't use the pc until you have replaced the lids on the glue pot AND the felt tip pens yano :wink: :lol: :lol:

_________________
trimmtrab wrote:

oh saunter off you witch


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PLEASE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:36 pm
Posts: 17
McScouse wrote:
Frickley 1 wrote:
It would have been nice if Becks could have come to Frickley on loan now that LA Gal season has finished, But sadly he is not.


You really shouldn't use the pc until you have replaced the lids on the glue pot AND the felt tip pens yano :wink: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PLEASE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 am
Posts: 1482
Brilliant.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PLEASE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 am
Posts: 1482
At last a bit of a smile on our faces.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PLEASE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 am
Posts: 1482
Lets hope its still there after tonights match.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PLEASE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:16 pm
Posts: 301
Frickley 1 wrote:
If we win tonight and the other results go with us we could go up to 17 place.


or you could loose 3-1 and hover just off the bottom


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PLEASE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 10471
Location: Fort William
fiz wrote:
Frickley 1 wrote:
If we win tonight and the other results go with us we could go up to 17 place.


or you could loose 3-1 and hover just off the bottom


Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

_________________
trimmtrab wrote:

oh saunter off you witch


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PLEASE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:14 pm
Posts: 3003
fiz wrote:
Frickley 1 wrote:
If we win tonight and the other results go with us we could go up to 17 place.


or you could loose 3-1 and hover just off the bottom

we have and we are :roll: :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PLEASE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:36 pm
Posts: 17
interesting police line for six supporters think they need do more research when they visit frickley again


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PLEASE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:03 pm
Posts: 203
Location: In FCUM Heaven.
snicker wrote:
interesting police line for six supporters think they need do more research when they visit frickley again


:?: :?: :?:

.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group