It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:51 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Well
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:13 pm
Posts: 1058
Location: Nantwich, South Cheshire
Frickley 1 wrote:
The forwards. Rubbish.


First time i've seen Frickley play today and i agree, the forwards are fertilizer. seemed more interested in falling over and taking swings at our lads - a definate sign they're crap

bluebeard wrote:
Wouldn't have scored if we'd still been playing


Agree. Although we were no where near our best today, I never thought we were in danger of conceeding.

http://catalog.nucleusinc.com/imagescooked/642W.jpg - just to help you all discover that a ball hitting the chest is not handball

_________________
"I’ve heard that fact, that if you eat more than 6 bananas it will kill you. I saw a bowl with 7 bananas in it, and I thought, that’s dangerous."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spot on Billy
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 4
wat is going on? sack billy before its too late! :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spot on Billy
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:14 pm
Posts: 3003
Benjymogg wrote:
Frickley 1 wrote:
The forwards. Rubbish.


First time i've seen Frickley play today and i agree, the forwards are fertilizer. seemed more interested in falling over and taking swings at our lads - a definate sign they're crap

ah !! so you didnt see the persistent fouling by your defenders that went unpunished by the manure ref ?? or the plonker no8 of yours that should have walked also ?? little bit blinkered in what you saw were you ??
we didnt deserve anything today give you that one but were seriously missing some key players at the min, and some are just lacking some form :evil:

bleeww wrote:
wat is going on? sack billy before its too late! :(


your talking out of your rearend mate if thats what you think, if you cant be positive for the team then dont bother posting. try looking at the players he has available to him at the minute and if mozza's injured that makes it even worse :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spot on Billy
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:46 pm
Posts: 1
benji am not been funny or owt but a bet u know fukall about football or cannot play yourself so shut up ur just a waster. there is nothing wrong with the forwards its just not happenin at minute i no today wasnt the best performance but it wil come so stop been tits and get behind the lads


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spot on Billy
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 am
Posts: 1492
13 games. 1 win. 10 goals. When is it going to come? How long do some of you want to keep faith with our forwards? They are not doing what they are getting paid to do. ie score. In passed seasons mozza pell whitey where the business that is why i said at the start of this season that i hoped this would be our season, by how i have had to eat my words i was wrong. The way we got out of trouble last year was by scoring goals, this year we are not, end of. If you want you can condemn me as been a rubbish fan or a trouble maker you can try and insult me as much as you like thats up to you I COULDENT CARE LESS what you say about me. You can write what you like within REASON because when you start with insults you have lost your argument and just show youself up, but lets get real and see things as they really are and stop looking through rose coloured glasses.As one post said if you carnt say anything positive dont say any thing, ok then what do we do just stick our head in the sand and next season play in unibond 1. Another said sack Billy i dont think thats the ans i think he is a good manager and will get us out of the mess we are in if hes given the money to bring in the players / forwards. bring in the loan players fast because as Billy said the reason we are not wining games is because we are not scoring goals.I would love it if Mozza Pell ext started to score but time is running out we need the goals now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spot on Billy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:35 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Oxford street or standing outside co-op
Frickley 1 wrote:
I was glad that Billy came back to the club and i told him myself that he should never have left. I did thank Billy myself for his work last season and i think that if you spoke to Billy yourself you would find he would agree with what i have said on this thread why do you think he said in the press he is looking for loan players do you think that is what he would be doing if he was happy with the ones he has got.If he was happy he would not be looking would he? I have been watching the blues on and off for around 40 years how long have you been watching the lads? i dont think i would have been there all those years if i was not a Frickley fan out and out and as i have said befor every one can have there say on a football fourm hopefully without the kind of posting you have just put on the fourm. Read it again and then tell me that that kind of posting is good for our club image and then you ask me if i am a fan. There is no body more than me who wants my club to do well, can you say the same thing after that last posting i dont think so, it was a disgrace and you should be ashamed. (In my opinion.)At least when i know i am wrong i say so, ask blue rhino.Will you. I dont think so.



You just seem to come on here and slate the team and billy at the nearer opportunity you get. FACT.

I don't want the team to do well? Want evidence have you got to support this? My last post was aimed at you to just got behide and support the team instead of being so negative all the time when things go wrong on the pitch. I sometimes think weather you're a Frickley fan with the things you put.

As for Billy, he did a great job last year in keeping us up, and the point that i want to get across is, is that last year when he came back nobody on the forum supported him by saying "he shouldn't come back". Yet when he kept us up nobody including you say sorry for what they said and that he did a great job.

As for this season we just need to get behide the team and get has many up the ground has possible. That will not happen by you FRICKLEY1 wanting to get everybody barred from watching the lads.

We will stay up this season i'm sure of that, you just need to support Billy who has a hard job to do.

I hold my hands up to the last post, i was out of order with my swearing, but it's just how i felt at the time.

_________________
don't always beleve what ya see!!!

I love Paul Lovely


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spot on Billy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 am
Posts: 1492
Thank you Rory Dove for your reply its good to see you say that (in your word) i was out of order swearing on the fourm.I will now try to answer some of the things from your last posting. In my posting the one you high lighted i asked you do you think that your posting ( the one where you where swearing and personally insulting me)did you think that kind of posting was good for our club image? i think not because other people read our fourm and as i said that kind of posting puts the club in a bad light and then the image that the board are trying to put forward ie a family freindly club is shot.To answer your comment about thanking Billy on the fourm for what he did last season (keeping us up ) can i tell you i was not a forum member then so that is why i made no coment on the fourm if i had been i would have said so.but as i have said in my postings i do think Billy is the man for the job and if he is given the money to get the player we need we will be ok, i also said i did thank Billy in person for what he did and i also welcomed him back in person.I do not want people bared as you think i do, but when the club gets away supporters like GLOCKO and BOEY posting photos and coments on the Frickley fourm (That others read) the board have to do something about it,it cannot just be put to one side with the comment that they are all moaning tossers because if the club dont act the fa will if we are reported, as i said at the time to prove the allegations right or wrong and as i said to reassure away supporters they are safe to come to the lane which then puts money into the club.Also i do feel that if we cannot come onto a public forum with our views without been insulted and cursed at, something is very wrong.Let me say again i do want the blues to do well, i do support them home and sometimes away and have done for many years and hope to support then for many years to come unless i get so feed up with people who just want to insult me for giving my views,and people who are giving the club a bad image, and let me just say i am not the only one who thinks this way. So Rory Dove i have tryed to answer some of your coments now will you answer the things i asked you. How long have you been watching the blues weeks or years? and why in your last postings did you want to know who i am? why does that interest you? i wonder. And would you rather i just stopped supporting the club i have been with for years? I feel sure that is what you would like to happen.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spot on Billy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:36 pm
Posts: 17
Frickley 1 wrote:
Thank you Rory Dove for your reply its good to see you say that (in your word) i was out of order swearing on the fourm.I will now try to answer some of the things from your last posting. In my posting the one you high lighted i asked you do you think that your posting ( the one where you where swearing and personally insulting me)did you think that kind of posting was good for our club image? i think not because other people read our fourm and as i said that kind of posting puts the club in a bad light and then the image that the board are trying to put forward ie a family freindly club is shot.To answer your comment about thanking Billy on the fourm for what he did last season (keeping us up ) can i tell you i was not a forum member then so that is why i made no coment on the fourm if i had been i would have said so.but as i have said in my postings i do think Billy is the man for the job and if he is given the money to get the player we need we will be ok, i also said i did thank Billy in person for what he did and i also welcomed him back in person.I do not want people bared as you think i do, but when the club gets away supporters like GLOCKO and BOEY posting photos and coments on the Frickley fourm (That others read) the board have to do something about it,it cannot just be put to one side with the comment that they are all moaning tossers because if the club dont act the fa will if we are reported, as i said at the time to prove the allegations right or wrong and as i said to reassure away supporters they are safe to come to the lane which then puts money into the club.Also i do feel that if we cannot come onto a public forum with our views without been insulted and cursed at, something is very wrong.Let me say again i do want the blues to do well, i do support them home and sometimes away and have done for many years and hope to support then for many years to come unless i get so feed up with people who just want to insult me for giving my views,and people who are giving the club a bad image, and let me just say i am not the only one who thinks this way. So Rory Dove i have tryed to answer some of your coments now will you answer the things i asked you. How long have you been watching the blues weeks or years? and why in your last postings did you want to know who i am? why does that interest you? i wonder. And would you rather i just stopped supporting the club i have been with for years? I feel sure that is what you would like to happen.
frickley one are attendances down i wonder perhaps if you offer rory a new coat because the winters coming he would be grateful and he would be happy then


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spot on Billy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 am
Posts: 1492
Slowly the numbers are coming down but i am not saying its because of the above matters but it could (COULD) be. We seam to have dropped from around 300 to below 250 sadly the good time supporters are staying at home, we can only wonder why. If we start to win the good time boys may come back (MAYBE)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spot on Billy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 am
Posts: 1492
I think i have a coat in the garage, its not new so maybe that will not make him happy so i will keep it myself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spot on Billy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:21 pm
Posts: 15
yes you are right frickley 1 you probably do need it yourself, as i hear, you have been sat on the bench at your present club too. :D . tosspot :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spot on Billy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:36 pm
Posts: 17
Frickley 1 wrote:
Slowly the numbers are coming down but i am not saying its because of the above matters but it could (COULD) be. We seam to have dropped from around 300 to below 250 sadly the good time supporters are staying at home, we can only wonder why. If we start to win the good time boys may come back (MAYBE)
nothing to do with the trouble recently then im just curious lets see what happens against fcum


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spot on Billy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:35 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Oxford street or standing outside co-op
Frickley1 i've been supporting frickley for over 4 years now , with this being my 5th season. It impossible for me to have been supporting them for 40 years with me being 17 years old. The season we finished 2nd i don't miss one single game.

You've been upsetting a lot of people on here including me. I don't want you to stop supporting Frickley i just want you to get behide the team, like most of us do.

I was also upset in the way that you want to get everybody barred from frickley. If it wasn't if them lads going to all of the home games then our crowds would be a lot lower then 250.

I would like to know who you are just to see if you had the bottle to tell us. (Don't really care who you are by the way).

Like i said sorry for the swearing, i will edit the post.

However you might has well spit in my face, if you say i don't care about frickley. I say to everybody i support frickley even when i travel around the world watching England. Frickley is my pride and passion and always will be.

Just get behide the team.

_________________
don't always beleve what ya see!!!

I love Paul Lovely


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spot on Billy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:32 pm
Posts: 20
forest blue wrote:
bleeww wrote:
bring back TOMO he'l sort this lot out. 10 times better manager than billy. What has billy done? NOTHING! with him as manager it's gonna be a relegation battle every season even phil sharpe did better


and what did we do exactly when tomo was boss ?? we have to be realistic to some level,we are here to compete in this league,but we do have limited resources!! so to be expecting us to be champions or whatever is in effect unrealistic for anyone who manages the club,but if the belief is with the players who knows what could happen, as a few seasons ago showed.

too many doom n gloom merchants on here at times. why give tomo the job anyway ?? has he ever applied for it when its come up?? probably not.

try looking forward for once in your life rather than 20 years over your shoulder :evil:
we won the sheffield cup at hillsborough


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spot on Billy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 am
Posts: 1492
Rory Dove. For now i will keep going up the lane and i really do support the Blues. Can i just say it takes a BIG MAN to say sorry. Brother blue you have my respect. Lets hope we get the result on WED, In the words of a Newcastle manager i would love to do them. So as far as i am concerend debate over.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group