It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:07 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Spot on Billy
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:59 pm 

In the Express this week Billy says the forwards aren't scoring and thats why we do not win the games, or something like that. Brilliant Billy well spotted. Fix it mate with the loan players you say you are hoping to bring in. Can we have a forward who can score please? then maybe we may win a game or two.

Post subject: Re: Spot on Billy
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:19 pm 

he has the belief we will get out of the pickle were in at the moment, granted its just not happening up front for moz and tick and pelly just yet!! 8)

believe it can happen boys and it will :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:04 pm 

I think billy should leave and put Hanks back in charge for a month and then billy should come back after hanks has signed another good player like groome and take all credit for turning it around :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:50 pm 

but in hanks month in charge he only gained 1 point , nothing to really shout home about was it ??? :shock: that only gave us 5 in total, so why shouldnt billy get the credit for last season ???

agreed groomy is a good player and was a great aquisition, but 1 player doesnt make a team. if things dont change soon as in fortunes on the pitch, were going to need the same mentality as last year to avoid the drop... but i have every confidence in the players and billy :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:52 am 

and if I remember rightly wasn't Groomy having a trial with the team that absolutely stuffed us? So I'd call Groomy being here a happy accident rather than marvelous scouting and management!!! The player Hank was looking at in that game was a goalkeeper who couldnt catch.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:02 am 

I dont see how Billy can have confidence in our forwards getting us up the table the way they are failing to score. 3 of the 4 (Pell, Mozza, White ) are on contract but should they be? They are paid to score and on the last 13 games performance the club is not getting value for money in the scoring department. Dont you think? Lets hope the loan players Billy hopes to bring in can do a job for us before the GREAT ESCAPE tune is played again.In my view for what it is worth pound for pound tick is our best forward and he is not on contract i understand.

Last edited by Frickley 1 on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:36 am 

Frickley 1 you are starting to tick me of now. Who are you? You just seem to be a person who's hiding behide a username and coming out with these comments.

You seem to hate Frickley! Are you going to tell us who you are? Billy did well last year in keeping us up, and nobody even said a thank you on here after that, even when people slated the decision in bringing him back.

I love Paul Lovely

Last edited by rory dove on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:01 pm 

I was glad that Billy came back to the club and i told him myself that he should never have left. I did thank Billy myself for his work last season and i think that if you spoke to Billy yourself you would find he would agree with what i have said on this thread why do you think he said in the press he is looking for loan players do you think that is what he would be doing if he was happy with the ones he has got.If he was happy he would not be looking would he? I have been watching the blues on and off for around 40 years how long have you been watching the lads? i dont think i would have been there all those years if i was not a Frickley fan out and out and as i have said befor every one can have there say on a football fourm hopefully without the kind of posting you have just put on the fourm. Read it again and then tell me that that kind of posting is good for our club image and then you ask me if i am a fan. There is no body more than me who wants my club to do well, can you say the same thing after that last posting i dont think so, it was a disgrace and you should be ashamed. (In my opinion.)At least when i know i am wrong i say so, ask blue rhino.Will you. I dont think so.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:15 pm 

And why are you so interested in who i am?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:02 pm 

bring back TOMO he'l sort this lot out. 10 times better manager than billy. What has billy done? NOTHING! with him as manager it's gonna be a relegation battle every season even phil sharpe did better

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:56 pm 

bleeww wrote:
bring back TOMO he'l sort this lot out. 10 times better manager than billy. What has billy done? NOTHING! with him as manager it's gonna be a relegation battle every season even phil sharpe did better

and what did we do exactly when tomo was boss ?? we have to be realistic to some level,we are here to compete in this league,but we do have limited resources!! so to be expecting us to be champions or whatever is in effect unrealistic for anyone who manages the club,but if the belief is with the players who knows what could happen, as a few seasons ago showed.

too many doom n gloom merchants on here at times. why give tomo the job anyway ?? has he ever applied for it when its come up?? probably not.

try looking forward for once in your life rather than 20 years over your shoulder :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:13 pm 

dont get involved with them rory lad, just ex staff that are a little bitter. keep goin blues

Post subject: Re: Well
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:01 pm 

Well Rory Dove and King Street Blue am i right when i said our forwards dont give value for money to the club, another game and they did not score.Get rid and get someone in who can do us a job.Or will you just do what you always do and call me a so and so and not a Frickley fan and show yourselfs up again. Bring in the loan players Billy we need a goal scorer and fast. Out of the FA cups, near the bottom of the leauge.I do think Billy / Board are the men for the job. The forwards. Rubbish.
PS. Rory Dove you dident ans my question how long have you been a Frickley supporter two minutes i bet but you think you have the right to condemn us old timers.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:58 pm 
How many chances did Mozz/Pell miss?

They're not the problem.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:13 pm 

Wouldn't have scored if we'd still been playing