It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Q&A
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:31 pm 

The Board ask for Q&A, so what are the board going to answer about the posting. NOT NICE.

Post subject: Re: Q&A
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:38 pm 

why dont you stop stirring Frickley1.Action has been taken so i have heard so why do you keep bringing this up on every thread

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:49 pm 

Because Frickley is the club i have been with for many years and i dont want the club i love to sink, some dont seam to want the club to keep going thats why some seam to let the beer rule there head and think that every body else is wrong apart from them. how long have you been watching the blues. Honestly carnt you see what all this is doing to the club its turning people away or dont you care? I DO.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:54 pm 

Frickley 1 wrote:
Because Frickley is the club i have been with for many years and i dont want the club i love to sink, some dont seam to want the club to keep going thats why some seam to let the beer rule there head and think that every body else is wrong apart from them. how long have you been watching the blues. Honestly carnt you see what all this is doing to the club its turning people away or dont you care? I DO.
dont think the club is going to sink because of saturdays inccident.yes i do care and i dont believe its turning people away as frickleys average attendence has been pretty similar for years now