It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:27 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Not nice
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:10 pm 

Board please please sort it out one way or the other, NOTE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, its embarrassing. Come on Peter sort it out dont sit on the fence we are looking a laughing stock. Or are you going to wait untill some one reports us to the FA?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:25 pm 

Well Board ? Peter lets hear what what you have to say.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:02 pm 

Frickley 1: Board please please sort it (Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:10 pm)
Frickley 1: Well Board? (Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:25 pm)

Bloody hell. Patience is a virtue young Grasshopper.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:23 pm 
Glocko

The lad in the hoody was thrown out and won't be let back in. Am I right that he was the lad who nicked the scarf?

What did the other lad do?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:17 am 

we agree they were quite yobbish at times but they were no different to the cammell players while making there way up the tunnell at full time there behaviour was disgragefull :evil: . we are doing our best at frickley to stamp out this sort of behaviour but like most grounds it can rear its ugly head at times .we are now getting more family people in trying to have a good afternoon out with there kids .gloko hope you had permission to take photos there were children around and there are child protection issues so in future dont bother.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:33 am 

SYKO the Frickley Fourm is not an unofficial forum. And we do not want any problems at the lane, i think most Frickley fans want the away teams to bring supporters to Westfield lane because it brings money into the club and should make for a good friendly atmosphere between us none leaguers.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:48 am 

boey this is football and you get chanting at all levels so if you feel you soft ears doesnt want to hear it keep away i suggest you go to the ballet or the opera for a more peacefull enviroment are you a man or a mouse.as i said earlier we are constantly eradicating this behavior and will keep doing so .but when you get so much manure posted on our forum it just engages trouble. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:42 am 

i thought thats what non league football was all about a bit of friendly banter and have a pint win or lose , we played nantwich saturday there supporters were very vocal but not a jot of trouble, and why shouldnt glocko take photos ?nothin to do with kids being around its a case of ignore it and it will go away , sorry but it wont :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:44 am 

where u actually one of them then madhatter??? now pass me that cheese :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:27 pm 

mad hatter wrote:
we are doing our best at frickley to stamp out this sort of behaviour but like most grounds it can rear its ugly head at times .we are now getting more family people in trying to have a good afternoon out with there kids .gloko hope you had permission to take photos there were children around and there are child protection issues so in future dont bother.

You won't keep hold of the family people though MH. It started with the pissshead in the brown calling one of our fans a stupid c**t for asking for his pint to be put in the fridge until half time.
Banter is banter and we know how to do that just fine but one of our lot who had just come out of hospital in the week was nearly bundled over the wall by the hoody showing off in front of his mates. Scarf nicked, flags ripped off the supporters bus etc etc. It was intimidating, unnecessary and put a bad slant what we know is a good football club.
The thing your board need to sort out is that there were no stewards to be seen.
And I've been a frontline child protection social worker in my time so can read you the Children Act word for word if you have a few hours to spare.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:47 pm 

ditto mate i work for social services so u know you need to ask permission where children are present and as for stewards they were there obviousley you didnt see them ejecting our own trouble causers out of the ground you only witnessed what you wanted to see if you watched the game it was your players pulling corner flags having a paddy which was then put back on bye a steward which according to you there wernt any what about the behaviour of you players going up the tunnel or didnt you see that either.is that not stirring up trouble then because where me and my kids were it was not a pretty site all i can say if you were a social worker god help the poor buggers you worked with you sad manure

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 pm 

god help whoever it is ure supposed to be helping m8 ,u obviously only want to read or hear what suits u , have u ever thought about anger management ?? take hoody and brown jacket with u , might turn things round :evil:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:54 pm 

Why mad hatter do you refer to the opposition players behaviour, this about the behaviour of a few idiots who may not be there week in week out but they were there an by accounts on this forum were out of order, so instead of turning it on the players of the opposition team just admit the trouble makers need banned, end of

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:00 pm 

mad hatter wrote:
ditto mate i work for social services so u know you need to ask permission where children are present and as for stewards they were there obviousley you didnt see them ejecting our own trouble causers out of the ground you only witnessed what you wanted to see if you watched the game it was your players pulling corner flags having a paddy which was then put back on bye a steward which according to you there wernt any what about the behaviour of you players going up the tunnel or didnt you see that either.is that not stirring up trouble then because where me and my kids were it was not a pretty site all i can say if you were a social worker god help the poor buggers you worked with you sad manure

None of Glocko's pictures are of kids or even show kids. I think the rule about photography in the presence of kids is a little bit tighter than you would have us believe, otherwise no one would be able to take pics at any public event :roll: :roll:

The fans are no more responsible for the conduct of players than the players are responsible for the conduct of fans.

I have generally defended Frickley and its fans, but I do know this much. Glocko is one of the nicest, most patient, wittiest blokes you could ever hope to meet.........and I know there are lots of people posting on this site who would agree 100% with that.

If Glocko is prepared to post on a public forum about bad behaviour, back it up with photographs and go into details then whatever excuses you may come up with the FACT (and I use the word deliberately) remains. You have a problem, stop deflecting issues and help rebuild your club's reputation.

oh saunter off you witch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:20 pm 

thats all well and good mcscouse but us as a club need to deal with our problems and not have photos brandished about all that does is have trouble brought back to club let us deal with the culprits we know who they are