It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:32 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: bus to kendal
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 10471
Location: Fort William
Thought he would need them during the game :wink:

_________________
trimmtrab wrote:

oh saunter off you witch


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bus to kendal
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:29 am
Posts: 8090
Location: Kendal, Cumbria
McScouse wrote:
Thought he would need them during the game :wink:


Only if he's playing 8)

_________________
http://www.kendaltownfootballclub.co.uk

http://www.kendaltownforum.co.uk.tp

KENDAL TOWN FC FOREVER.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bus to kendal
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 10471
Location: Fort William
the way Frickley lose players to suspension, he might just be playing :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
trimmtrab wrote:

oh saunter off you witch


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bus to kendal
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:14 pm
Posts: 3003
were doing well so far :D only one red :roll:
and everyone should be back on sat'day :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bus to kendal
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:29 am
Posts: 8090
Location: Kendal, Cumbria
forest blue wrote:
were doing well so far :D only one red :roll:
and everyone should be back on sat'day :twisted:



See you soon then mate 8) ........mine's a pint of Kronenbourg :mrgreen:

_________________
http://www.kendaltownfootballclub.co.uk

http://www.kendaltownforum.co.uk.tp

KENDAL TOWN FC FOREVER.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bus to kendal
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 10471
Location: Fort William
chelsea wrote:
forest blue wrote:
were doing well so far :D only one red :roll:
and everyone should be back on sat'day :twisted:



See you soon then mate 8) ........mine's a pint of Kronenbourg :mrgreen:

Didn't you say you would get the ale in chels? :roll: :roll:

_________________
trimmtrab wrote:

oh saunter off you witch


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bus to kendal
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:29 am
Posts: 8090
Location: Kendal, Cumbria
McScouse wrote:
chelsea wrote:
forest blue wrote:
were doing well so far :D only one red :roll:
and everyone should be back on sat'day :twisted:



See you soon then mate 8) ........mine's a pint of Kronenbourg :mrgreen:

Didn't you say you would get the ale in chels? :roll: :roll:


I'll get the first one, just letting Forest Blue know how to recipricate :wink:

_________________
http://www.kendaltownfootballclub.co.uk

http://www.kendaltownforum.co.uk.tp

KENDAL TOWN FC FOREVER.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bus to kendal
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 10471
Location: Fort William
chelsea wrote:
I'll get you a pint in forest blue, make sure you get a seat on that bus :D


Don't see any expectation of reciprocation from our tree dwelling Frickleyite there, chels 8)

_________________
trimmtrab wrote:

oh saunter off you witch


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bus to kendal
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:29 am
Posts: 8090
Location: Kendal, Cumbria
:cry:

_________________
http://www.kendaltownfootballclub.co.uk

http://www.kendaltownforum.co.uk.tp

KENDAL TOWN FC FOREVER.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bus to kendal
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:14 pm
Posts: 3003
McScouse wrote:
chelsea wrote:
I'll get you a pint in forest blue, make sure you get a seat on that bus :D


Don't see any expectation of reciprocation from our tree dwelling Frickleyite there, chels 8)


excuse me !!!! i am english not scottish,and in turn, will return the favour :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bus to kendal
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 10471
Location: Fort William
forest blue wrote:
McScouse wrote:
chelsea wrote:
I'll get you a pint in forest blue, make sure you get a seat on that bus :D


Don't see any expectation of reciprocation from our tree dwelling Frickleyite there, chels 8)


excuse me !!!! i am english not scottish,and in turn, will return the favour :twisted:


yeah but will you buy him a drink :shock: :lol: :lol:

_________________
trimmtrab wrote:

oh saunter off you witch


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bus to kendal
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:14 pm
Posts: 3003
i might do :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bus to kendal
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 10471
Location: Fort William
forest blue wrote:
i might do :lol: :lol:


being of the chelski persuasion its a glass of diet coke, ice n a slice........if he asks for a sparkler in it.....RUN!!! :lol: :lol:

_________________
trimmtrab wrote:

oh saunter off you witch


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bus to kendal
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:29 am
Posts: 8090
Location: Kendal, Cumbria
McScouse wrote:
forest blue wrote:
i might do :lol: :lol:


being of the chelski persuasion its a glass of diet coke, ice n a slice........if he asks for a sparkler in it.....RUN!!! :lol: :lol:



If I hear myself asking for that.....I'll run :shock: :lol:

_________________
http://www.kendaltownfootballclub.co.uk

http://www.kendaltownforum.co.uk.tp

KENDAL TOWN FC FOREVER.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: bus to kendal
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 10471
Location: Fort William
chelsea wrote:
McScouse wrote:
forest blue wrote:
i might do :lol: :lol:


being of the chelski persuasion its a glass of diet coke, ice n a slice........if he asks for a sparkler in it.....RUN!!! :lol: :lol:



If I hear myself asking for that.....I'll run :shock: :lol:

Shouting "chase me"? wonder if fb will though :shock:

_________________
trimmtrab wrote:

oh saunter off you witch


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group