It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Dont panic
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:52 pm 

In the S/ Ellmsall express this last week Billy said it was not a time to panic. Well our forwards have scored 3. We have 6 points from 7 games. We are near the bottom of the league.NFU on Tue showed us up. Today we where out played and classed. The team today where rubbish. Tell me when do we start to panic? We do have the players whats up with them? On Tue night we have BPA. Then the FA cup. I for one am in a panic when i thort this was our season. I was wrong sadly.

Post subject: Re: Dont panic
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:20 pm 

It depends what you mean by being 'our season' - a good season for us would be finishing around about 10th. We ain't got the money / kudos / crowds to support anything higher than that. If anyone knows any members of the Saudi royal family that fancy investing their pocket money up the Lane, then it's game on. Until then, let's get real.

Having said, it doesn't make the recent performances any less disappointing - but as a team that has scored 3 times in 7 games, we are where we belong.

THANK #FRICKLEY IT'S SATURDAY

#FORZAFRICKLEY

Post subject: Re: Dont panic
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:45 pm 

Well said and yes we are where we should be near the bottom of the league. I know that 10th would be good for us, but if we lose but have given our best fair play, but i dont think the players have given there best over the last two games. They dont seam to have the spirit.