It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:55 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Sheffield game
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:37 am 

I’ll be more specific then, we’ll agree to disagree that you have your opinion on what is wrong and what the solution is and I’ll have mine. We both know it isn’t going so well at the mo, neither of us is blind, I just don’t think it’s fixed with one player, that’s all I’m saying. Further to that, I find it hard to discuss something when I don’t have a sensible, constructive answer, I’m not trying to be evasive. It’s not any kind of North Korea nonsense for me :D

And last man standing? Of course :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:44 am 

NeverNeutral wrote:
I’ll be more specific then, we’ll agree to disagree that you have your opinion on what is wrong and what the solution is and I’ll have mine. We both know it isn’t going so well at the mo, neither of us is blind, I just don’t think it’s fixed with one player, that’s all I’m saying. Further to that, I find it hard to discuss something when I don’t have a sensible, constructive answer, I’m not trying to be evasive. It’s not any kind of North Korea nonsense for me :D

And last man standing? Of course :D

I never said that the one player we were discussing was the complete answer to our defence problems. I was indicating that we are not in any position to turn our nose up at any CB at the mintue, when we can't even keep a clean sheet ourselves. The defence was a problem last season too, but the firepower at the front got us out of jail most time. This season, we're not getting out of jail. Until we can start keeping clean sheets, we should be looking at any player possible, (within reason of course), to sort it out.

Stuck you down, try and get to Week 2 this time. :D

Last edited by RIP Rory Dove on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:25 am 

Week 2??
Too early to be talking about PBs yet... :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:56 pm 

Last edited by Big Ron Manager on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:11 pm 

Ok let's get this straight you're saying we shouldn't come on here and call out the players as it might knock there confidence and we need to say good things so it makes them feel better,but it's ok for Spencer fearn to publicly slag them off during his last interveiw without once taking any of the blame himself yet he is the manager who picks the team surely there are all in it together personally with how we're playing he would have been better off attending training and missing the game rather than the other way round