It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:12 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: plumber needed
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:39 pm 

What was your opinion on Grays performance at Cleethorpes ?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:04 pm 

Wasn't there, i have some more activities going on at the mintue, it's hard to do them all at the same time. But as an outsider, it seems like he was having a clean sheet, until his sending off. If he was on the field for the full 90, we could have lost 1-0. :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:17 pm 

well if my mum had been a bloke she might've been my dad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:20 pm 

Nicking joke again, are we?

Also, if you're saying that Mark Gray had a poor game that day, what does that say about our team, if we failed to score with him on the pitch?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:28 pm 

I only judge on what i see not on what might've been, on the day in question, mark gray was slow, looked overweight and was sent off (for being overweight & slow im tipping) Frickley won the game by outscoring their opponents #happydays

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:32 pm 

Yeah, they outscored them when Mark Gray was OFF the field and not on it.

You're criticizing a player, who Frickley failed to score against, that's speaks volumes in itself.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:37 pm 

Not necessarily criticizing the boy, just putting my opinion on someone who has been named as a possible player at the club on this forum, as i would with any player thats linked (but only if i see them play)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:45 pm 

You're saying he's "overweight and slow", and that's not criticizing him as a player? Wow!

I take it you don't think the same about Jamie Maguire then, who hasn't been impressive at all this season. Or Watt for that matter. Like I've said, we are in no position to have a go at other defender's when we can't even keep clean sheets ourselves.

Yet, here we are, having a go at a player, because of one game, who we failed to score again. Amazing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:53 pm 

So you would have gray in before watt ?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:03 pm 

Yes of course i would. Frickley fans who have watched Gray under Rinky and Rose, know what Gray is all about. If Fearn is also the manager/coach that he is too, then i'm sure he could get the best of him. You're basing your opinion on Gray on ONE game, in which we failed to score against him. Have you really been impressed by Watt, Maguire or Rowe for that matter? I haven't, and that's based on more then one game. As the thread is, we are leaking goals for fun, and Gray would have been a great addiction to the squad. Even more prefect if it was just for a loan, then if he's then poor (like you say), after 1 month, then send him back. We're hardly in a good position to have a go at other players here.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:25 pm 

2 games ive seen him play this season, and my opinion of him stands, i did rate him at Frickley years ago before he got his move to NFU, but like i said earlier if he was that good why would cleethorpes let him go (if any good he would surely be contracted there) my honest opinion is that clubs should look to progress not move sideways let alone backwards, for me phil watt is a very good CB, different class at Marine before red card

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:31 pm 

Mark Gray played at CB for Clee in the Integro Cup last month at the Wezzie and Clee shipped 5!!
Just sayin’...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:36 pm 

So it's 2 games now and not 1? If you want to stand by the theory of progressing forward and not sidewards, then why were you not against, the signings of Ible, Allott and Haze then? All good players, who have come back to the club?

You think the club is progressing now, by the goals we are leaking in?

Again you are basing a player on one game, Watt's performace at Marine.

I could point out that Watt as let in 8 goals in the last 2 games, 4 against a side from NCEL that were in West Yorkshire league last season, but hey oh, nothing to worry about eh?

Also, no comment on Maguire or Rowe? Have they had one good gane that have impressed you this season?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:39 pm 

NeverNeutral wrote:
Mark Gray played at CB for Clee in the Integro Cup last month at the Wezzie and Clee shipped 5!!
Just sayin’...

A game in which ee let in 4 too. Good game for a "neutral" eh? If you're happy with our defence this season, then you carry on being happy NN.

Last edited by RIP Rory Dove on Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:42 pm 

8 goals conceded last 2 games no clean sheet since opening day of season just saying

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next