It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: plumber needed
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:54 am 

Hold your nerve folks!
It’s still on...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:01 pm 

The wheels on the bus are falling off falling off falling off

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:32 pm 

Nothing would please you more blueitt im tipping

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:52 pm 

Wah you must learn you are always the first little fish to grab the hook is what I've said any different to what's been said before on this thread all your mates said the same but as soon as a non "gang member"says owt you're straight on

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:11 pm 

i dont need to learn anything, it was just a comment asking you if, basically you wanted the club to fail

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:37 pm 

Hang on wah in blueitts defence did you question forest blue,frickley1 and big Ron on there comments oh and just so you know it gives me no pleasure to see Frickley wallowing in mid table with arguably the biggest budget but you know my feelings on Fearn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:23 am 

the mighty wah wrote:
apart from blue stan, were the other "posters" at the game today ?

i wasn't at the game, but i didnt need to be really the score says it all. its not just this game, every one i have seen which isnt that many thus far have not filled me with confidence at all. we are average at best and i wont even compare it to last season where confidence oozed most of the time all over the pitch. only seen 5 or 6 games and we are struggling to overcome some poor oppo's, even spalding nearly did us.

just my observation :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:34 am 

blue stan wrote:
Frickley 1 wrote:
We lost 2 points today we needed 3 points poor result IMO. Let’s face it we are on for a mid table this season. Play offs slipping away. Another season in this crap Div.

look on the optimistic side, we are 6 points off 2nd place with a game in hand on them, everybody is beating everybody else apart from morpeth, we have 27 games left, so there is a lot of water to go under the bridge.

yes, I agree we are leaking too many goals currently and claims we do not have any leaders at the back, leads me to ask,
why jammer wasn't given the captains armband when allott left?

and we are 6 points from second bottom, and who is leading the team ?? i dont think we have a leader

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:25 pm 

Well said forest blue a great player and leader just signed for pointe Coll’s but Fearn won’t know about him cos he don’t know the league ex blue mark gray

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:50 pm 

No disrespect to mark gray, but in my opinion he's slow & overweight, if he was any good i dont think Cleethorpes would allow him to move to a "rival". but i do agree on jamma being a possible captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:11 pm 

Unless Mark Gray was on contract, Cleepthorpes wouldn't have any powers to stop him from leaving them, providing "7 days" was correctly put in for him, regardless if he went to a "rival" or not. I also don't think us Frickley fans have any right to pull a "rival" CB down, when we haven't even kept a clean sheet since the opening day of the season.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:32 pm 

RIP Rory Dove wrote:
Unless Mark Gray was on contract, Cleepthorpes wouldn't have any powers to stop him from leaving them, providing "7 days" was correctly put in for him, regardless if he went to a "rival" or not. I also don't think us Frickley fans have any right to pull a "rival" CB down, when we haven't even kept a clean sheet since the opening day of the season.

Mark Gray is on contract at Cleethorpes, he has gone on loan to Ponte (I do not know how long the loan period is).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:48 pm 

Fair enough FT.... thanks for pointing that out. Missed opp for us to have him on loan then.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:51 pm 

Ive based my opinion of mark gray on the performance at Cleethorpes away, looked very slow & overweight, i think thats a honest assessment of the boy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:26 pm 

You sure you're not describing Jaime Maguire? That's my "honest assessment" of him this season in a Frickley shirt. Also Watt hasn't impressed me with any if his performances too, so bringing Mark Gray wouldn't have been a bad addiction, like i say, we're in no postion to have a good at other CB's or defenders, when we can't keep a clean sheet ourselves.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next