It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Banning orders
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:35 pm 

What the hell is going on at the once great club?

In the last week some fans have been sent letters from the board informing them they are banned from the ground for the rest of season

No specific reasons are given just that the board don’t like comments made and have decided unanimously to ban them?????

They don’t even have the minerals to put a specific name or contact number on the letters either.

Am sure the people within the inner sanctum of ‘Spencer’s special soldiers’ will have been ordered not to comment

But for the real fans remember this could happen to you so speak now cos your club is dying, time to make a stand and show some support on here

Post subject: Re: Banning orders
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:37 pm 

Can I make it clear also the bat is not a victim of this cull they ain’t got the kahoonas to ban the bat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:58 am 

Agree dingbat old school banned from the ground for rest of season for voicing his opinions the "north Koreans"don't like anyone saying something they don't like but can't see them stopping him if he still wanted to go

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:20 am 

Good thing some one stick up the fans that ain’t up there any more As they what more supporters but they are banning older supporters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:09 pm 

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:48 pm 

I want to hear the opinion of mr sitter and mini Mourinho, who both claim they are not puppets and are free to think for themselves however there silence says a lot imho

They make any comments on here and there cushy number will end as the special one can’t take any critism

What a proper immature cry baby you are Spencer who on earth has brought you up??, let me tell you this Spencer and Ryan I honestly hate you both the sooner you both do one the better the biggest pair of *******s I have ever come across

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:51 pm 

This is absolutely shocking if true, actions such as this only feed the negative speculation regarding the club. I do hope that there is going to be an official statement from the board to at least attempt to justify this action. Frickley Athletic is a community club with the supporters, few as we are, the reason it exists. Treat us with respect or lose the loyalty.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:00 pm 

bullylad wrote:
This is absolutely shocking if true, actions such as this only feed the negative speculation regarding the club. I do hope that there is going to be an official statement from the board to at least attempt to justify this action. Frickley Athletic is a community club with the supporters, few as we are, the reason it exists. Treat us with respect or lose the loyalty.

It’s 100% true I have seen the letter, am sure they will be shown to the supporters club in due course,

It’s a disgrace bordering on a scandal but I expect it from Fearn and co the mask is slipping and we are seeing there true colours now but what’s shocked me is lads I thought were proper Frickley would rather back this lot than stand up for people they have known 20 years for a free bus ride and a pat on the head shame on them I honestly don’t know how they can look in the mirror,

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:46 pm 

To say the club is wanting to be more "professional", the last week as been an eye opener once again.

Firstly the letter doesn't state what as been said, it also isn't officially signed by any person from the club, and who has been passing personal information regarding the person's address too? These questions need to be asked. You just can't ban fans, from purely not getting on with the people at Frickley.

It seems like the club is at a point, where you can't be against them or they'll shut you out. Let's just go back to last year where the supporter's club/trust was being formed, lies about what the money was being used for starting getting about. The board then stopped the supporters club fundraising and then also didn't invite a number of people to the opening of the new building, in particular a couple of fundraiser too, because the board got paranoid about what a supporter's trust was being used for.... i suggest supporters should look up a supporter's trust, it's an excellent idea for every club to have. Yet people seem to think by getting involved with the supporter's club, it's some sort of "get together", to be against the football club in general. People will moan about the supporter's club, but will refuse to go to meetings and give their opinion, i sense it's because they don't want to be frown upon by the club. There's posts from years ago, where a trust fund, was supported by Frickley fans, now the same fans are against it? Why? Why not get involved and have us all working together?

Only this week too, the u21's manager (and a long serving one too) as left the club, yet there's been no official statement about him leaving or a "thank you" for his time. And how long as it taken to say Allott has left the club too? Why the unprofessionalism?

Posters claim they don't post on here no more, because it's a waste of time. But i think we all know the reason is, is that they don't want to be looked down upon, by the people at the club. Or say the wrong thing to upset them. Then end up ultimately banned like Old School.

Last edited by RIP Rory Dove on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:20 pm 

At the first meeting when referring to critism fearn had got at Stockport he said ‘the people having a go were all doing it on the internet after 8 pints’

No mention of the fact that when him and McKnight walked in they were a full time conference club and when they walked out they were part time in the division below, this is fact,

I don’t claim to know everything that went on am sure there are 2 sides to every story however they way he made it out he was Jesus and McKnight was mother terrasa they had saved the club and had not made one single mistake and anyone suggesting such was basically wrong and had drunk 8 pints (not sure why 8 maybe it’s cos he has a girls name and can’t manage 3 pints never mind 8?)

So in his view he is never wrong anyone critising him or his pal is just dismissed, in the 18 months since loads of mistakes have been made but it’s brushed off as ‘rebel’s’ who are not fans and/or have issues with the previous board, that is a poor way to run a club or any business not listening to customers,

The way the supporters club have been marginalised is a joke especially as at the same meeting McKnight said they would allow a supporters club rep on the board,

They have built a circle around them consisting of a select few who all dance to there tune and are now in too deep to get out, they dare not critise cos if they do they will be out, bannished for good

I would like to know what the old board members who are still there think also??

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:53 am 

What happened the to bat is he ban again

Post subject: Where's the money gone?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:40 am 

Did you put money in collection buckets ? Are you happy with what it was used for? lve said before many times people form other clubs put money in that"fund" l will never stop with this until l find out exactly where the £841.000 was spent. Don't forget some of this was YOUR money

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:23 am 

Old school I agree with you why is no one been told the full truth about where the money goes

What the point in putting money in the bucket

The bucket came round at last Saturday game and the person that did it missed half the ground and they did not have a answer what it was for when supporters asked