It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Tadcaster game
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:02 pm 

poor display on a carpet of a pitch, if danny rowes header had gone in from the early set piece things could've been different, totally outplayed then for the rest of the game by a very good Tadcaster outfit, for me only Hugo came out with any credit, had it not been for him it could've been 6 or 7, one major disappointment for me (and others ive spoke to) was that the entire staff (players & management alike) failed to acknowledge all the Frickley fans after the game (probably 80-100 of us) in a 230+ crowd, win as a club, lose as a club.

#storyoftheblues

Post subject: Re: Tadcaster game
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:32 am 

It is a great pitch. Some good pubs in Taddy too. Pity there isn't a railway station there.

Post subject: Re: Tadcaster game
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:21 pm 

Agree Wah, team should acknowledge the fans who made the effort. I hope this is a wake up call for the Blues, our defence were shipping goals last season and they are this season. Difference is last season we were knocking in 3,4,5 a game and teams were terrified of us. Last season we had Duggie on the left knocking balls in for Gav and Haze to feast on. I'm sure we can sort things out, good thing is that nobody has broken away yet and we are still in touch. Come on Blues.